- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
Friends is an instant classic. Hilarious and such an incredible cast. I can find a way to relate to these characters and often quote Friends any chance I get. You could really tell all 6 cast members got along so well because their chemistry on screen was amazing. Never seen anything like it. Love love love this show!
Honestly who wouldn't love this show. I was obsessed when it was airing and still love to watch it. Loved the comedy and sweet moments. Several times I would find myself tearing up. I felt like I was one of the "friends" haha
I fall asleep to friends every night. There's not an episode I don't recognize. In fact, I'm watching it now. One of the best series out there, you can start at the beginning or watch random episodes and it all makes sense.
My all time favorite show ever. I still remember spending my evenings watching Friends episodes back to back. It's one of the most influential and realistic sitcoms. There's so much character growth from season 1 - season 10. It's hard to hate any of the characters because they're all so loveable in their own way.
I love friends so much. It's one of those shows that I keep watching over and over. I literally watch it then restart it. It's great background noise when you don't want to put your full attention into something and it's never not funny
This show is so amazing and so funny. My favorite episode has to be the one where Ross is trying to get ha friends to get ready for his award night, but they keep procrastinating! I recommend you watch this show if you haven't!
This is a show that stands the test of time. It's hard to believe it premiered over 20 years and is still as relevant, funny, and heartwarming today. If I could only watch one show for the rest of my life it would be Friends.
Classic! Every episode is hilarious. Years later I still find myself using one liners from the show. I never get sick of them, I can literally still binge on this show.
Friends is by far one of the best comedies on television. I didn't watch this show while it was on television but I binge watched it on Netflix. Best month ever laughing out loud at this phenomenal show!
I have re-watched every episode so many times, I have lost count. Any times it is on TV I will watch it. This is probably one of the greatest shows ever! I love it so much and it has taught me so much! So many funny lines too
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos