- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
This was my favorite show back in the day. It was trendy and cool. Everyone wanted to be Friends - like in NYC, drink special coffee drinks in a cool coffee house, dress like that, so many girls in my school got the Rachel hair cut! It was so funny. Good times
I love friends my top show its hilarous the cast is just ment to be friends my favorite acter in freinds is pheobe shes beautiful funny and she kind of remind me of barbie. I really love this show its #1
I love this show more than life itself. I think I can recite every line from every episode at this point. Good clean comedy, not like the dirty/raunchy comedy of today. If you haven't seen all 10 seasons... what are you waiting for?!
Theme song is recognizable and catchy. The cast is hilarious and lovable. Always find myself on the end of my seat as the plot thickens no matter how many times I watch it. Every character is relatable and realistic is some way. Timeless
I don’t like this show :/ it just didn’t ever interest me. I can’t relate to any of the characters, I don’t like the drama around it. It’s just boring for me. A lot of people like it tho so I guess watch a few episodes and find out.
One of the greatest sitcom of all time. How could you not like the antics of Rachel, Ross and phoebe. Great to bing watch on rainy day and or watch when it comes on in reruns. Watch from the beginning and love it all over again.
My husband had to cut me off from rewatching this series over and over. It’s just too good. It’s funny but can be serious in some episodes. There’s enough drama but not too much that it’s annoying. Its my go to when I’m sick or in a bad mood.
I have seen every single episode of Friends and i never ever get tired of watching it. With mixing real world problems and just some comedy, this show is a must watch. It will be sure to make you smile on the bad days.
How could anyone not like Friends? I've watched it like 7 times all the way through and still love it. I recommend the dvds over the bluray's because the blurays are the tv version. So you're missing out on a few minutes per episode!
So no one told you life was gonna be this way? Me either. I have always loved FRIENDS and have watched the entire series several times! I will watch the series again several times over - it'll never grow old.
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos