BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• Can I BE wearing any more clothes? Like if you get it!10 Answers
  • It would be interesting to get a new season more modern3 Answers
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm so happy when all the season came to Netflix and I could binge watch all the episodes, I totally got hooked!  I was so upset when it was over and began to realize there wouldn't be any more seasons coming because they haven't made anymore in years!  But I got really attacked to these character!
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO
I have owned every season for 10+ years and seen every episode! Every boyfriend I have ever had has had seen every episode too. It never gets old and always makes me laugh
Jaimie S.
Olympia, WA
This is the best show - ever - made. Yes I just said ever!! .. This is a perfect box set to have for a date night - or girls night. Its a show that everyone can love, and no matter how many times you see an episode, its alwys funny.
Stephanie B.
Pace, FL
An amazing show. The chemistry between the cast members was magical and cannot be recreated. Friends is a show that I can watch start to finish from season 1-10 and then start again with season 1 and repeat and NEVER get sick of it.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
This is the perfect sitcom! The characters are hilarious and well balanced (and believable) the story lines are relatable and entertaining and there has yet to be anything of this caliber since!
Cathie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Always was and will be one of my favorite series. Comic flow is amazing. The group feed off each other's timing.
Wish they were still filling episodes. Thank you "Friends"
Crystal C.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of the few shows I can watch over and over. I laugh at all the jokes like its my first time hearing them. My favorite charactors of course are joey and phebe.
Regan R.
Mchenry, IL
This show is the bomb. It's a little ridiculous at times, but it's so charming and homey. If you're wondering why I gave it a "B"...Ross. He definitely got on my nerves. However, I'm still glad he and Rachel FINALLY got together.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is still great after all these years, though rewatching the episodes on Netflix reminded me of how horrible of a person Ross was. Seriously, Ross was the worst.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is the relatable, lovable show that never gets old. I could watch this show anytime and still get a good laugh out of it. I'm sad I never watched it while it was being aired on tv, but I love the re-runs that come on at night!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?