- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
Some sitcoms just pass the test of time and Friends is one of those. No matter how many times you've seen the episodes, it's great to curl up and relive the stories. Funny to watch has romance, sadness, happiness, ex-siding moments through out the seasons. Have all 10 seasons & I never get bored watching them over & over again.
The best show ever! My husband and I have Friends Marathons sometimes and literally watch hours of Friends. I won all 10 seasons. All the characters are funny in their own special way. Every episode has something funny about it. We love it!
Most people love this show I could take it or leave it. I'll watch it from time to time, there are so funny antics and the characters all need each other to have any depth to them.
I absolutely love this TV series. I have all 10 seasons on dvd and have watched them over and over and over!! Netflix added it a few months ago and now I can watch when I'm away for business travel. They just don't have shows like this anymore!
Friends is in my top 5 shows! every unique character is so damn great! the story and just how everything lines up is perfect. there isn't one episode i don't laugh and not one where I can't relate to.
Who doesn't like friends?! When this came on Netflix I binge watched every season! I love this show so much and was sad that it didn't go on linger although they had a long run.
One of my favorite shows of all time. so happy they put the whole series on Netflix. I don't trust you if you don't like this show. I'm looking into buying that series box set. I love this show so much I could re watch it over and over.
I enjoy the characters of this show so much. But sometimes I feel guilty watching it because it is widely publicized that this show rarely had any characters of color. Being a person of color, I wish there was more diversity in this show.
I love Friends! I probably watch at least a few episodes everyday! I restart watching the entire seasons as soon as I'm to the end! The group of friends will have you laughing, crying, and sometimes angry but definitely worth every second.
Since this show came on Netflix my husband I have watched the whole series at least 15 times. My dad comments when he comes over about how much we watch it. We love Friends! It's on literally 24/7 at our house. We wish they would do a reunion!
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Who is your favorite couple?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos