BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
Some sitcoms just pass the test of time and Friends is one of those. No matter how many times you've seen the episodes, it's great to curl up and relive the stories. Funny to watch has romance, sadness, happiness, ex-siding moments through out the seasons. Have all 10 seasons & I never get bored watching them over & over again.
Gaby E.
The best show ever! My husband and I have Friends Marathons sometimes and literally watch hours of Friends. I won all 10 seasons. All the characters are funny in their own special way. Every episode has something funny about it. We love it!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Most people love this show I could take it or leave it. I'll watch it from time to time, there are so funny antics and the characters all need each other to have any depth to them.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this TV series. I have all 10 seasons on dvd and have watched them over and over and over!! Netflix added it a few months ago and now I can watch when I'm away for business travel. They just don't have shows like this anymore!
Itzel C.
Valencia, CA
Friends is in my top 5 shows! every unique character is so damn great! the story and just how everything lines up is perfect. there isn't one episode i don't laugh and not one where I can't relate to.
Brittney B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who doesn't like friends?! When this came on Netflix I binge watched every season! I love this show so much and was sad that it didn't go on linger although they had a long run.
Ashley B.
Washingtonvle, NY
One of my favorite shows of all time. so happy they put the whole series on Netflix. I don't trust you if you don't like this show. I'm looking into buying that series box set. I love this show so much I could re watch it over and over.
Aly O.
Deer Park, TX
I enjoy the characters of this show so much. But sometimes I feel guilty watching it because it is widely publicized that this show rarely had any characters of color. Being a person of color, I wish there was more diversity in this show.
N h.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Friends! I probably watch at least a few episodes everyday! I restart watching the entire seasons as soon as I'm to the end! The group of friends will have you laughing, crying, and sometimes angry but definitely worth every second.
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
Since this show came on Netflix my husband I have watched the whole series at least 15 times. My dad comments when he comes over about how much we watch it. We love Friends! It's on literally 24/7 at our house. We wish they would do a reunion!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?