- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
One of the greatest shows of all time. Hysterical laughter throughout the seasons, heart breaking tears during the final episode. So glad I own all of the seasons so I can get my fix when needed, although re-runs still air on a daily basis! The best TV!
This show started when I was two years old and I've been in love with it since I can remember. The characters are fantastic and hysterical and I can watch every episode over and over and over again and never get bored - and no Ross you were not on a break
By far my favorite shoe of all time! I can never get tired of the episodes, I can keep watching it over and over again! I am so happy they put this on Netflix! I was able to finish all the 10 seasons in one month! And I'm still watching episodes of it!
This is plainly one of the best sitcoms of all time. The characters function so well as a group. Each episode has its own funny parts and throughout it all the larger story is being moved along. This show is timeless and one that I will watch over and over.
Friends is one of the most epic and classic TV series out there! This show is great. It's funny, sad, and relatable. If you've never watched the series, I recommended it 100%. You'll love the show and you'll grow to love the characters.
If you don't like Friends then your not American! I just don't how to review something you learn to live your life by kinda! We learned how to be a friend to our friends how to date how break up with that date well we learned so much! Love friends!
Without a doubt this is the best show that has ever been created. It is so funny. You cant beat Joey and Phoebe. I just love watching all of their friendships. Whenever I see re-runs on TV I watch it even if I have seen the episode hundreds of times.
OMG! This show is so funny. The actors were phenomenal and very true to their roles in this series. This is definitely one tv show one could watch over and over and never get bored.
This will always be my favorite show. i loved all the characters and i wish it would have continued for a bit longer. thank god i have the complete collection to watch it anytime i want. when I'm sad this show will always be my go to for a pick me up.
I'm ashamed to say that I waited until 2015 to start Friends from the beginning. Big mistake! I wish I would have started it a long time ago so that I could have loved it for even longer! Great show with excellent morals and laugh out loud moments!
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos