BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• Can I BE wearing any more clothes? Like if you get it!10 Answers
  • It would be interesting to get a new season more modern4 Answers
Valerie H.
Berkeley , CA
This show launched the careers of 6 bright young actors, and provided memories for us all along the way. I loved seeing how all of them changed throughout the show; watch the complete series from start to finish! This provided me with endless nights of laughs.
Valyncia D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a must have for your dvd/movie collection. Friends was a show we all could relate too. Their silly ways plus sticking things out together was something that we all looked up too.
Casara B.
Union, WV
If you haven't watched Friends, you're missing out. I've watched all episodes and I still watch reruns. They couldn't have picked a better cast. The actors are amazing and the show, I feel, everyone can relate to. Joey is my FAVORITE cause we both love food!
Brianna L.
Williamsburg, VA
Even though I was too young to watch this show when it first aired, it is showed on Nick at Nite. I love this show. It never gets old and I could watch reruns over and over again. I wish they would put it on Netflix because I can't get enough of this show.
Lucia R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I LOVE this show, makes me wish I had friends like these. Some people may think it's stupid and boring, but they've probably only watched 2 minutes of it. I finished the FULL season and omg it was great. I would definitely give it more than 5 stars if I could.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Lmbo I love this show lol omg my favorite one is when Ross gets his teeth whitened and a tan lol I couldn't stop laughing.. And when Ross and Rachael where on a break.. The one when Joey plays bamboozled lol ahaha the show is thee best ever never gets old
Crystal J.
Riverview, FL
I've requested this set for Christmas. I grew up watching Friends with my mom. As a child, I didn't understand some of the humor. re-watching it on TV now, I can't stop laughing. This is one of the greatest shows of my generation. It's definitely a classic.
Kayla C.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Funniest TV Show of all time! Friends never fails to make me laugh. My roommates and I all love this show and will always have it playing. Such a classic show and if you don't like it then you're lying to yourself!
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I remember watching this when it first came out and loved it. Now that it is own Netflix I was able to watch all the episodes. I was surprised by how many I had missed. One thing that I didn't noticed that I notice now that drives me nuts it the laugh track.
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is easily one of the best shows ever! All the characters on Friends will end up becoming your friend. By the last episode, I was sobbing because it felt like I was saying goodbye to my own friends. The show will make you laugh and feel all the emotions.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!