- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
This is a must have for your dvd/movie collection. Friends was a show we all could relate too. Their silly ways plus sticking things out together was something that we all looked up too.
This show launched the careers of 6 bright young actors, and provided memories for us all along the way. I loved seeing how all of them changed throughout the show; watch the complete series from start to finish! This provided me with endless nights of laughs.
I LOVE this show, makes me wish I had friends like these. Some people may think it's stupid and boring, but they've probably only watched 2 minutes of it. I finished the FULL season and omg it was great. I would definitely give it more than 5 stars if I could.
If you haven't watched Friends, you're missing out. I've watched all episodes and I still watch reruns. They couldn't have picked a better cast. The actors are amazing and the show, I feel, everyone can relate to. Joey is my FAVORITE cause we both love food!
Lmbo I love this show lol omg my favorite one is when Ross gets his teeth whitened and a tan lol I couldn't stop laughing.. And when Ross and Rachael where on a break.. The one when Joey plays bamboozled lol ahaha the show is thee best ever never gets old
Funniest TV Show of all time! Friends never fails to make me laugh. My roommates and I all love this show and will always have it playing. Such a classic show and if you don't like it then you're lying to yourself!
This show is amazing!!! Every character is one of a kind and they all fit well together. They are hilarious and wouldn't have normal day to day problems... but who cares they're funny!!!
Even though I was too young to watch this show when it first aired, it is showed on Nick at Nite. I love this show. It never gets old and I could watch reruns over and over again. I wish they would put it on Netflix because I can't get enough of this show.
If you haven't seen this show I would recommend it it's a classic TV show, with highly unlikely sitcom situations. But it is still really good! I've seen most episodes multiple times!
One of the greatest shows of all time. Hysterical laughter throughout the seasons, heart breaking tears during the final episode. So glad I own all of the seasons so I can get my fix when needed, although re-runs still air on a daily basis! The best TV!
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Who is your favorite couple?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos