- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
I own every season. Unfortunately, I paid full price for each individual one and they're much cheaper now. But I've watched every episode more times than I can count. I quote friends even when I don't know I'm doing it. Only other friends obsessed people hear them. Lol
Friends is such a classic, the story line could not be more relatable, and every episode is drop dead hilarious. I could watch the same episode a dozen times and it never gets old. Always a feel good show that cheers me up. Too many good episodes to name my favorite.
I'm currently binge watching this show and I'm in love. The characters are all so unique and funny, which is really what makes the show so great. I started a few weeks ago and I'm on season 6 already!!
I am a total Friends junkie and what better way to celebrate my addiction than to own the complete series. I can still quote some episodes because I have seen them so much. I really like all the bonus material and learning about what happened behind the camera, etc.
I definitely feel like there is an empty spot in my Thursday nights now that Friends is no longer around. I love catching re-runs on TV all the time though and my mom and I are forever popping in a DVD and reliving the series. Definitely one of the best shows ever.
IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED FRIENDS YOU NEED TO! It's literally a necessity in life I don't know why this isn't as highly rate and at the top of TV shows because everything about this is amazing!
If you're having a good day, bad day, sick day, bored day, lazy day, workout day, friends is the perfect TV show for that day. The characters are lovable, relatable, and never fail to make me laugh in every episode. I think I've watched this show maybe 5 times through
Friends is an absolute classic. It's so funny and actual focuses on real issues that you go through. The shows opening song has become more and more relevant as I've gotten older. I watch it every night on netflix as I'm falling asleep. It really never gets boring
I have all the seasons in a box set and i will never get tired of watching these epsiodes only because its freaking awesome. The only problem i had with this show was Ross seemed like a terrible dad as the seasons kept going. He never had his kid ben
Friends is a classic. Sadly, I still watch episodes. Growing up everyone watched it and I was just too young to get it. Now, I love this show. I hate how it's so good and it's over. It makes me feel like I have stepped back in time when I watch it. Love this show!
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Who is your favorite couple?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos