- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
Friends is one of my favorite shows. I liked all the characters in the series. I think I have seen every single episode multiples times, and still continue to watch them over and over. It's just such a good show, and it's funny. It would be so cool if they had a reunion.
Amazing show. One of the best original sitcoms. I could watch it over and over a million times. Always makes me laugh and smile. Something I can watch after a bad day to help me unwind and laugh.
This is THE show of a my lifetime. it's so relatable, so easy to just leave as background noise, you end up laughing at every dumb old joke, each time. the chemistry of the cast is fantastic, love it.
Friends is a great show to watch. It was a bit before I was into shows like this that it came out. My best friend, however, loved it. I fell in love with all the characters. They make me laugh. Watching this show makes me wish that I had a group of friends like this one.
My absolute favorite TV series. I have the entire DVD collection and have done a marathon about 8 times now. The show continues with a story line unlike some other shows where it's a new plot each week. Definitely humorous, witty, and a brain reliever from a long day. A+++.
I was always more of a television drama person but this show changed the game. After this show I began to watch How I Met Your Mother and That 70's Show. I love Ross and Rachel and Monica and Chandler. This is a staple show that everyone needs to watch. It is iconic
Without a doubt my favorite TV show. I'm pretty sure I've seen each episode about 100 times. I am currently re-watching from the beginning on Netflix. I will never get tired of watching this show!
I love love love Friends. One of my favorite shows. I watch it every day. I don't care if it's the same re-runs all the time, I still love it. I want to have a group of friends like them some day that I can hang out with everyday and always have something to laugh about.
I'm literally watching this show right now. I have pictures of me while I was still in diapers watching this show, so it's safe to say that I've been a life long fan. It doesn't matter how many times you watch the same episode, it never gets old. By far my favorite.
Who would ever give this show anything but a 5 star rating. If you haven't seen it, where have you been, also, do you have Netflix because it is a must watch. It is a great show about friends who love and stick with each other! Also its hilarity is one of a kind!
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos