BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Xenia N.
Friends is one of my favorite shows. I liked all the characters in the series. I think I have seen every single episode multiples times, and still continue to watch them over and over. It's just such a good show, and it's funny. It would be so cool if they had a reunion.
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Amazing show. One of the best original sitcoms. I could watch it over and over a million times. Always makes me laugh and smile. Something I can watch after a bad day to help me unwind and laugh.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is THE show of a my lifetime. it's so relatable, so easy to just leave as background noise, you end up laughing at every dumb old joke, each time. the chemistry of the cast is fantastic, love it.
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
Friends is a great show to watch. It was a bit before I was into shows like this that it came out. My best friend, however, loved it. I fell in love with all the characters. They make me laugh. Watching this show makes me wish that I had a group of friends like this one.
Francis S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite TV series. I have the entire DVD collection and have done a marathon about 8 times now. The show continues with a story line unlike some other shows where it's a new plot each week. Definitely humorous, witty, and a brain reliever from a long day. A+++.
Gianna P.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was always more of a television drama person but this show changed the game. After this show I began to watch How I Met Your Mother and That 70's Show. I love Ross and Rachel and Monica and Chandler. This is a staple show that everyone needs to watch. It is iconic
Erin C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Without a doubt my favorite TV show. I'm pretty sure I've seen each episode about 100 times. I am currently re-watching from the beginning on Netflix. I will never get tired of watching this show!
Kassandra R.
Sacramento, CA
I love love love Friends. One of my favorite shows. I watch it every day. I don't care if it's the same re-runs all the time, I still love it. I want to have a group of friends like them some day that I can hang out with everyday and always have something to laugh about.
Sidney P.
Trussville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm literally watching this show right now. I have pictures of me while I was still in diapers watching this show, so it's safe to say that I've been a life long fan. It doesn't matter how many times you watch the same episode, it never gets old. By far my favorite.
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who would ever give this show anything but a 5 star rating. If you haven't seen it, where have you been, also, do you have Netflix because it is a must watch. It is a great show about friends who love and stick with each other! Also its hilarity is one of a kind!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!