BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• Can I BE wearing any more clothes? Like if you get it!10 Answers
  • It would be interesting to get a new season more modern4 Answers
Paige A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
LOVE!!! I was too young to watch this show when it was on-air so I watched through repeats on so many channels. Now it is on Netflix too so I watch it on that too! If you like shows like Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother and The Office, you will love this!! What a classic!
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
I wasn't a big fan of this show when it first aired, maybe because I was young. Now that Netflix has all the seasons on, I've been watching it from the beginning and love it. There are some embarrassing scenes and sometimes the characters annoy me, but it's still a great show.
Stephanie L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Friends never gets old! It is one thing that you can spend the money on that you will def watch again and again! Esp after you go through the whole season and then wait a while before watching it again...it's almost like its new again because you can't remember every detail!
Madeline H.
Madison, MS
I usually don't stick to shows that have over 5 seasons but man this was worth it!! You get to see perspectives from all of the characters and it it drop dead hilarious! All 10 seasons never fail to get a good laugh out of me. Never get tired of watching these when I'm having a bad day.
Kaylee T.
This is such an amazing show that shows friendships that you feel like you're a part of. It is absolutely hilarious through every episode and always keeps you coming back. One of my all time favorites !
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite series that is ever been on TV I can rewatch it over and over and over again and pick it up where I left off or start a new season or whatever and you can just do that so easily
naf C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Friends so much. I can watch all the episodes over and over again. They have a unique story in comparison to the rest of the tv shows in that they have 6 friends who are always there for each other. One of the very few shows that actually make me laugh. Definitely recommend it.
Samantha P.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Actually never watched it until a few years ago and realized what I was missing. I, not really a sit com person but this show is consistently funny and you really get attached to the characters.
Destiny L.
arlington, va
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I watched this entire series on Netflix in way too short of a time. I watched it after watching How I Met Your Mother. I like how there are some similarities in the shows it enough differences to make them both be worth watching.
Xenia N.
Friends is one of my favorite shows. I liked all the characters in the series. I think I have seen every single episode multiples times, and still continue to watch them over and over. It's just such a good show, and it's funny. It would be so cool if they had a reunion.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!