BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
I wasn't a big fan of this show when it first aired, maybe because I was young. Now that Netflix has all the seasons on, I've been watching it from the beginning and love it. There are some embarrassing scenes and sometimes the characters annoy me, but it's still a great show.
Madeline H.
Madison, MS
I usually don't stick to shows that have over 5 seasons but man this was worth it!! You get to see perspectives from all of the characters and it it drop dead hilarious! All 10 seasons never fail to get a good laugh out of me. Never get tired of watching these when I'm having a bad day.
Kelsey C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can't get enough of this show. I've watched the episodes hundreds of time and still love to watch them. They are hilarious and the chemistry is great. The actors are amazing. This is a much watch.
Cheyenne T.
West Allis, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
After about 10 years, I recently started watching the show again, and honestly, I can't believe it took me so long to watch a single episode! Friends follows 6 inseparable people in their mid twenties. Each episode has a new theme and there are laughs around every corner!
Eva B.
Clay, NY
Best show ever. I have been watching the series for 10 years now and the DVDs are always running. You don't have to watch the episodes in order to still know what's going on. Very addicting show with great jokes that get funnier every time I watch it. "I'll be there for you!"
Marian M.
Orlando, FL
Wow this show was the best ever on NBC besides the Golden girls and Empty nest. the guys were funny and the girls were pretty and fun. they all had a sense of style and individuality that made you one time relate to them. from singing to baking to hanging out. Friend Rocked!
Stephanie L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Friends never gets old! It is one thing that you can spend the money on that you will def watch again and again! Esp after you go through the whole season and then wait a while before watching it again...it's almost like its new again because you can't remember every detail!
Colleen D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
There is not one thing bad about this show. The characters are all so unique in their own way yet all so funny and entertaining. I have seen every episode multiple times and it never gets old. Absolutely amazing show that makes me want to live across the hall from my friends.
Nikki S.
Lansing, MI
I watched Friends when it first aired, but I was pretty young and didn't understand a lot of the jokes. I binge-watched Friends on Netflix last year, and I'm so glad I did! For me, laughing out loud means a show is fantastic, and I laughed out loud at almost every episode.
Andrea LEAR22076 S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Nunca me cansare de Friends, es una de esas series que puedo ver todo el día, y a pesar de ya conocer el episodio, puedo volver a reírme tranquilamente con cada cosa que hagan, es una de esas series que han tenido un impacto gigante en los que hemos tenido la oportunidad de verla.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!