- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
I wasn't a big fan of this show when it first aired, maybe because I was young. Now that Netflix has all the seasons on, I've been watching it from the beginning and love it. There are some embarrassing scenes and sometimes the characters annoy me, but it's still a great show.
I usually don't stick to shows that have over 5 seasons but man this was worth it!! You get to see perspectives from all of the characters and it it drop dead hilarious! All 10 seasons never fail to get a good laugh out of me. Never get tired of watching these when I'm having a bad day.
I can't get enough of this show. I've watched the episodes hundreds of time and still love to watch them. They are hilarious and the chemistry is great. The actors are amazing. This is a much watch.
After about 10 years, I recently started watching the show again, and honestly, I can't believe it took me so long to watch a single episode! Friends follows 6 inseparable people in their mid twenties. Each episode has a new theme and there are laughs around every corner!
Best show ever. I have been watching the series for 10 years now and the DVDs are always running. You don't have to watch the episodes in order to still know what's going on. Very addicting show with great jokes that get funnier every time I watch it. "I'll be there for you!"
Wow this show was the best ever on NBC besides the Golden girls and Empty nest. the guys were funny and the girls were pretty and fun. they all had a sense of style and individuality that made you one time relate to them. from singing to baking to hanging out. Friend Rocked!
Friends never gets old! It is one thing that you can spend the money on that you will def watch again and again! Esp after you go through the whole season and then wait a while before watching it again...it's almost like its new again because you can't remember every detail!
There is not one thing bad about this show. The characters are all so unique in their own way yet all so funny and entertaining. I have seen every episode multiple times and it never gets old. Absolutely amazing show that makes me want to live across the hall from my friends.
I watched Friends when it first aired, but I was pretty young and didn't understand a lot of the jokes. I binge-watched Friends on Netflix last year, and I'm so glad I did! For me, laughing out loud means a show is fantastic, and I laughed out loud at almost every episode.
Nunca me cansare de Friends, es una de esas series que puedo ver todo el día, y a pesar de ya conocer el episodio, puedo volver a reírme tranquilamente con cada cosa que hagan, es una de esas series que han tenido un impacto gigante en los que hemos tenido la oportunidad de verla.
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos