BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• It would be interesting to get a new season more modern4 Answers
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite series that is ever been on TV I can rewatch it over and over and over again and pick it up where I left off or start a new season or whatever and you can just do that so easily
Marian M.
Orlando, FL
Wow this show was the best ever on NBC besides the Golden girls and Empty nest. the guys were funny and the girls were pretty and fun. they all had a sense of style and individuality that made you one time relate to them. from singing to baking to hanging out. Friend Rocked!
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I don't even have words to express how amazing this show is. At the end you truly feel like you know the characters. That they are your real friends. It's an amazing show. I watch it over and over again. If you've never seen it (where have you been) and go get it right now! Obsessed.
Eva B.
Clay, NY
Best show ever. I have been watching the series for 10 years now and the DVDs are always running. You don't have to watch the episodes in order to still know what's going on. Very addicting show with great jokes that get funnier every time I watch it. "I'll be there for you!"
Cheyenne T.
West Allis, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
After about 10 years, I recently started watching the show again, and honestly, I can't believe it took me so long to watch a single episode! Friends follows 6 inseparable people in their mid twenties. Each episode has a new theme and there are laughs around every corner!
Kaylee T.
This is such an amazing show that shows friendships that you feel like you're a part of. It is absolutely hilarious through every episode and always keeps you coming back. One of my all time favorites !
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
I wasn't a big fan of this show when it first aired, maybe because I was young. Now that Netflix has all the seasons on, I've been watching it from the beginning and love it. There are some embarrassing scenes and sometimes the characters annoy me, but it's still a great show.
Mary T.
I'd say that this series is pretty timeless. Since it came out on Netflix I've watched the whole series twice. The characters are genuine. And the comedy is superior. The actors really got into with their characters which made watching the series better. You got involved in their lives. Super funny good for all generations.
naf C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Friends so much. I can watch all the episodes over and over again. They have a unique story in comparison to the rest of the tv shows in that they have 6 friends who are always there for each other. One of the very few shows that actually make me laugh. Definitely recommend it.
Kelsey C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can't get enough of this show. I've watched the episodes hundreds of time and still love to watch them. They are hilarious and the chemistry is great. The actors are amazing. This is a much watch.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!