BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm so so happy they made friends live stream available on Netflix, because I've been wanting to watch the series from start to finish since I was a kid. Right now I'm still early on in the show, but it's incredibly funny, even 20 years later. Chandler in particular cracks me up.
Ryoko M.
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. I have the whole DVD set, and I could just play it on repeat all day. If it's on TV, I will always watch it, even though I've watched that episode probably 100 times already. It's still my favorite show, and I don't think anything will change that!
Mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Such an iconic show!! You could literally quote so many lines! I've seen every episode of every season at least a dozen times each (I own the box set). I even went to the Warner Brothers tour and took a picture by the famous coffee shop couch. Best show ever! When's the reunion?
Sierra Brook S.
Iva, SC
Friends is one of my favorite things to watch on TV! I started collecting the DVDs as Christmas presents when I was 12! It's always been a go to show for me and I feel like the friends are my friends!
Presley D.
Madison, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of the best and long lasting TV shows I've ever seen. I watched them all when they first came out, and then when the whole series became available on Netflix, I rewatched it at least twice!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
This show NEVER gets old. I love the cast, they are a perfect team and whoever chose them all to act together should be awarded tremendously. I still watch this show and I even bought all of the seasons on DVD.
Reina L.
Bridgewater, VA
I love this show so much. It is so funny! I would not recommend children watching this show only because it does have some scenes in it that I would not recommend children seeing. It's just such a funny and great show to watch on Netflix. I would so recommend watching this show!
Lisa Y.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This is my favorite TV show ever. It doesn't matter how much time has passed or how many times I've seen any episode or even what order they are played in, I never get tired of it. The characters mesh so well together and it's just so unique. I wish they would do a reunion movie!
Dusti R.
Grand Jct, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Friends is my all time favorite show. Having all the episodes is a great treasure. I especially like how there are all the left out scenes that get cut before air to make it 30 minutes. (Sometimes you hardly notice them, but it's always an extra comment or look!)

Wish the early episodes weren't so dark (they could be a little better digitally mastered) but they are still amazing to have!
Julissa  R.
Watched this show when I was young and I still watch the reruns. Even till this day the show still makes me laugh. Joey has always been my favorite character. Would recommend for high schoolers and up.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?