BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• It would be interesting to get a new season more modern4 Answers
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
I love friends my top show its hilarous the cast is just ment to be friends my favorite acter in freinds is pheobe shes beautiful funny and she kind of remind me of barbie. I really love this show its #1
Haley R.
I love this show more than life itself. I think I can recite every line from every episode at this point. Good clean comedy, not like the dirty/raunchy comedy of today. If you haven't seen all 10 seasons... what are you waiting for?!
Monica C.
Provo, UT
This is one of my favorite comedy shows. This series is very funny, it does not compare with any other series because "friends” was unique and original. All the characters I liked, I think they fit all as well as their respective sentimental relationships in the show.
Janisa Q.
My husband had to cut me off from rewatching this series over and over. It’s just too good. It’s funny but can be serious in some episodes. There’s enough drama but not too much that it’s annoying. Its my go to when I’m sick or in a bad mood.
Becca 💜.
Browns Mills
I have seen every single episode of Friends and i never ever get tired of watching it. With mixing real world problems and just some comedy, this show is a must watch. It will be sure to make you smile on the bad days.
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Friends has to be one of my all time favorite shows. I’ve watch it like a million times and it never gets old. Whenever I need something funny to watch I always watch this show. It’s great and a definite must watch.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How could anyone not like Friends? I've watched it like 7 times all the way through and still love it. I recommend the dvds over the bluray's because the blurays are the tv version. So you're missing out on a few minutes per episode!
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
I absolutely love this show, i can binge watch it without breaks. i let it play in the background while im doing chores, while im falling asleep, or just to watch! i love all the episodes but im not a huge fan of the Rachel and Ross on again off again fling. and yes, i binge it on Netflix and ive bought all the episodes as well before Netflix existed. This is a great show that i wish had never ended, it follows the lives of 6 New Yorkers, and their famiilies, that became best friends over time some from childhood and some from being neighbors. With a few cameos from some at the time A-list celebs. The stories are great, and there's a lot of funny moments. Great mix of comedic drama.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Friends was, and remains to be, a cultural phenomenon. There are so many great moments including Ross’ leather pants, PIVOT, naked man and the love stories that unfolded through the years. It’s a must watch for sure.
Bonnie L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm a huge fan of Friends!!! The show was well written and produced!!! The actor's and actress's does such wonderful portrayals of their characters that you learn to love and hate then have mixed feelings. Love that its on Netflix now! Always recommend watching it!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!