- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
This tv show never gets old. It keeps you laughing and entertained no matter what. I love the characters, their acting is amazing! This tv show is so unique and I feel as if no other show could even come close to how good it is!! If you have not seen this it is a must and on Netflix ;)
This is my favorite show! Monica, Rachel and phoebe are so cute and quirky and somehow always make me laugh. It is my go to feel good show! It never fails to make me cringe, laugh and even cry sometimes
This is one of the Greatest shows that I have ever seen. Lots of laughs, romance, stupidity, and some drama. The characters you fall in love with. I grew up watching Friends when I was little, and I still watch the reruns. Would recommend this show to anyone that likes a good comedy.
This is the type of show you could watch over and over again and never tire of. I've seen every episode at least 5 times. It's a great background noise show or a sit down and give my full attention to show
So many good memories whenever I think of FRIENDS, the series is wonderfully hilarious and relatable but has some crazy quirky moments that keep the laughs coming as well as some emotiona storylines where you feel for the characters involved. No wonder its the king of re-runs as well.
People always compare friends to how I met your mother and I don't think they're the same at all. If you've just watched HIMYM, don't let it stop you from watching this too. This show is hilarious and makes me wish I was part of it.
My favorite show of all time!! I don't think I can even pick a favorite character. Joey, Rachel, Ross, and Chandler are all so amazing. It's so hilarious and the last episode is definitely the saddest!!
This show has it all. The comedian, the control freak, the lost soul and the hopeful. A great show of how a group of friends make a living and support eachother along the way. Super funny and relatable.
I have been watching this show since elementary school though i never quite understood it, as i got older it has become one of my favorite shows that i continue to watch. I even got the whole shows DVD box set for my birthday! It is so relatable and hilarious.. must watch for any girl
A classic 90s sitcoms fun for audiences over 13! This series tackles love, independence, growth, and friendship through six quirky individuals that each and everyone one of us can find remotely relatable.
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos