- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
I love this show! I think it is really funny and all of the characters felt so real to me. Some of the episodes, however, aren't as interesting and don't really do anything for the characters or storyline.
So I was definitely not a fan of this when I was a kid, and I'm not sure why. But, when it was put on Netflix I put it on for background noise, ended up getting completely distracted by it, watching it, falling in love with it, and now I feel a mighty need to binge watch the entire series.
Just started season 4! It came on Netflix a few weeks ago and I love it! The pilot was almost a struggle to get through I didn't find it as funny because I didn't know the humors of each character, but I crack up every episode at something stupid Joey says and Chandler's sarcastic comments.
MY CHILDHOOD AGAIN. My parents always watched this, so duh so did I. The actors were great, the episodes were great;although, at my age I didn't quite understand some of the humor..I still was engaged. Love it!!!!
This is one of my most favorite TV shows. I watched the entire series earlier this year. I love that you can watch the same episodes over and over and still enjoy them--they never get old. Despite being a comedy, it covers a range of emotions. I'll probably watch it all again next year!
Who doesn't love this show? Ive watched this show completely at least 4 times. I can't imagine a late night netflix session without some friends in it. I wish it didn't end, I wish they'd make new episodes.
Classic tv show! Who has watched at least one episode of friends? My negative is the creativity of each title of the episodes. They are very creative at all and that's really it. I love watching tv so little things like that doesn't really matter but it'll be nice if there was more effort.
I never stop laughing when I watch this show. Every character has something that makes me love them and it's hard to choose a favorite. The actors are phenomenal and they couldn't have chosen better people.
This show is so funny it hits all the crazy moments in a persons life. I think the best moment is when Monica's hair is so frizzy that she has to get it braided and gets the shells in her hair I loved that whole moment.
Definitely recommend this show if you are looking for another show to binge watch. It's a show about the lives of 6 friends. It's filled with comedy and drama. Everyone of them has something to give to the show!
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos