BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• Can I BE wearing any more clothes? Like if you get it!10 Answers
  • It would be interesting to get a new season more modern4 Answers
Traci G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Friends is a treasure! You will ALWAYS laugh and it will NEVER get old. It does not matter how many times I have seen an episode, I will always end up laughing out loud, literally. If I am having a bad day I know I can put Friends on for something lighthearted and entertaining to cheer me up.
Nikki Z.
Lynnwood, WA
I've been watching this show since it first started and if you're a die hard fan like me who has seen every episode 10 times and still thinks its hilarious, then this is so worth it. This is one of the only shows I can continuously watch over and over and the characters never loose their spunk.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I used to watch this all the time ! I really need to get back into it. Me and my mom used to watch it together and sometimes my sister would join in too. They're funny and just all around enjoyable to watch (:
JoAnna C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I watch the whole series once a year. I have seen the show a million times, yet i am not sick of it in any way. Sooo Funny! You can watch a random episode or start from the beginning, either way its a win win!
Nellie C.
Port Byron, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So so so good! It's fun, sassy, and knows how to keep an audience. Acting got better the longer it was on. My favorite scene involves putting the turkey on their head!! Must watch, I still watch the reruns too!
Jayme G.
San Diego , CA
What an amazing tv show. It is still popular to this day. I have watched the entire series a few times, and I'm sure will do it again. Reruns never get old either. It's a great show. How could you not love it?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Such a classic I watched this when I was little not so much now but its still a great show. My favorite characters are Phoebe, Joey and Monica and I still love the others too. The saddest moment was at the end when they all moved out of the apartment and it was empty that absolutely made me bawl!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This came out while I was in high school and everyone watched it!! You fall in love with each character for a very different reason from the others. Great show!!! All time favorite!! Still watch it on Netflix!
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
So I was definitely not a fan of this when I was a kid, and I'm not sure why. But, when it was put on Netflix I put it on for background noise, ended up getting completely distracted by it, watching it, falling in love with it, and now I feel a mighty need to binge watch the entire series.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show. One of my all time favorites!!! I've seen every episode several times. The jokes never get old. Definitely a must watch if you've never seen it! The thanksgiving episodes are all hilarious.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!