- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
This show is outrageously funny. I could watch these seasons over and over again and never get tired from one single joke. The characters are amazing! They work wonderfully together and show us what real friendship is all about. So sad the show is gone, but the complete series is definitely amazing!!
What an amazing tv show. It is still popular to this day. I have watched the entire series a few times, and I'm sure will do it again. Reruns never get old either. It's a great show. How could you not love it?
Wow! Love this show. Can watch it n number of types. Actors are amazing and so is the acting. I love the entire show and have seen it many a times. This one is a really old show so this one is not copied but there are others which are copying their style. Can't describe how much I love this show.
Such a classic I watched this when I was little not so much now but its still a great show. My favorite characters are Phoebe, Joey and Monica and I still love the others too. The saddest moment was at the end when they all moved out of the apartment and it was empty that absolutely made me bawl!
Friends is an all time favorite! Its one of those shows that picks me up when I'm down. I can forget about things for a bit. I also bond with my friends through this show, one of my friends and I even call ourselves Joey and Chandler. At least I'll always have my F.R.I.E.N.D.S. to make me happy, in case of anything.
I used to watch this all the time ! I really need to get back into it. Me and my mom used to watch it together and sometimes my sister would join in too. They're funny and just all around enjoyable to watch (:
I watch the whole series once a year. I have seen the show a million times, yet i am not sick of it in any way. Sooo Funny! You can watch a random episode or start from the beginning, either way its a win win!
Friends is a treasure! You will ALWAYS laugh and it will NEVER get old. It does not matter how many times I have seen an episode, I will always end up laughing out loud, literally. If I am having a bad day I know I can put Friends on for something lighthearted and entertaining to cheer me up.
My boyfriend and I watch this show every time we're together. It's such a classic show and it's relatable, no matter how old the episode. You relate with at least one of them. I couldn't think of a better show!
I've been watching this show since it first started and if you're a die hard fan like me who has seen every episode 10 times and still thinks its hilarious, then this is so worth it. This is one of the only shows I can continuously watch over and over and the characters never loose their spunk.
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos