- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
I have watched every single Friends episode numerous times and it never gets old. It will forever be my favorite television series. Thank you Netflix for allowing us to binge watch the seasons over and over again:)
Friends is one of the few TV shows that can make me laugh just like the first time I ever saw the episodes. Even though I've re-watched the whole show so many times it never gets old. This show always cheers me up.
I love this show. I didn't watch it when it was on Tv but I watch the reruns almost everyday. The show is so easy to relate to even for those who are just now reaching there 20's like me. It does not matter what decade you lived your 20s and 30s in you can relate to this show. Wish it was still on!!
I just recently started watching this show on Netflix because everyone would always get the puns except me! But after being in season 2 or 3 I think is far enough to know that I love this show!!! It's so funny. It's best for young adults. I would recommend if you want a laugh to watch this show.
How can you not love Friends? As cheesy and emotional as it can get, every episode speaks to someone's heart and I love that about this show. You will never get tired of the gang - no matter how many episodes you watch. If you haven't seen it yet, it is a coming-of-age must watch for all generations!
Hilarious, inventive, nostalgic and soooo 90s. I definitely love this show. The best part is you don't even have to watch the episodes in order to get a feel for what is going on. Favorite episode was when Ross and Rachel were "on a break" gets me every time
I used to watch this all the time ! I really need to get back into it. Me and my mom used to watch it together and sometimes my sister would join in too. They're funny and just all around enjoyable to watch (:
I own all the seasons of friends so you know when I tell you the soundtrack is fantastic as well!!! Great actors and wonderful acting!! Favorite scene is when Joey and Rachel finally get together in Barbados 😍😍😍
I watch the whole series once a year. I have seen the show a million times, yet i am not sick of it in any way. Sooo Funny! You can watch a random episode or start from the beginning, either way its a win win!
I mean who doesn't love this show. It's the kind a show that you can watch over and over again and don't bored. Another great thing is that you don't have to wait for the next episode you can have a friends marathon with your friends or family and for sure everyone will have a greag time
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Who is your favorite couple?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos