- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
Friends is one of the best shows on television. Even though it is no longer filming, you can still find it on all of the time and even on Netflix. I have probably seen each episode like 7 times and they never get old!
Friends is my absolute favorite show. Even though the show ended many years ago, it still cracks me up watching it. One of the best shows out there along with the greatest cast. Definitely should watch if you haven't.
Friends is a classic and I still have this DVD set at my house. It never gets old and it's super nostalgic. It's hard to compare it to another show. I watched it through my teens and early 20's. I love each actor so much. It's a must see show if you have never seen it before too, or you need something that will make you smile.
I have watched EVERY EPISODE of friends at least 3 times. I can spit out quotes from this show anytime. It is just so much light hearted fun. I have a good laugh even after I've already seen an episode several times.
I have watched every single episode so many times its not even funny. This is one of my all time favorite shows. It shows what friendship should be about. It's a great show. Makes me wish I had a friendship like they did.
This is a nice show to watch. This is my second time watching it on Netflix. I put it on when I'm doing stuff, background noise, or just want to watch it. Wish it had a little bit more diversity but it is what it is.
I've seen every episode of friends at least 4 times and it's still one of my go to shows when I'm bored or sad. It's such a good show, I would definitely recommend watching it if somehow you've never seen it before.
Best TV show ever!!! Have watched every episode multiple times. First started watching in college and the show provided so much comic relief. And of course my favorite character was Chandler. Could he BE any wittier?
Friends is one of the few TV shows that can make me laugh just like the first time I ever saw the episodes. Even though I've re-watched the whole show so many times it never gets old. This show always cheers me up.
There is something for EVERYONE in this show. Parents, kids, college aged, high school, professional, blue collar, men , women. I've yet to meet someone who HATES this show. (yeah a few could take it or leave it) but if you want laughs and the sources of all the jokes on today's shows- WATCH FRIENDS!
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Who is your favorite couple?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos