BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Shinea J.
Los Angeles
All time favorite series. It’s crazy how old this show is but still relatable to today’s everyday life. “It’s that just kick you in the crotch spit on your face fantastic?” .... “you put this in your coffee...it’s white” “paper! snow! a ghost?!” Never gets old!!!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This will be the equivalent of the golden girls 30 years from now and will be a classic for generations. Light hearted fun loving show, really all of these actors were in their prime.
Brooke B.
This show never gets old, it started out as just a show I turned on after school in middle school but I turned out to love it! I have watched all of the episodes many of times but it never fails to make me laugh no matter how many times I watch it!!! 10/10!
Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my all time favorite sit-com. If you haven’t seen friends you need to get off this app on watch it right now. Between the chemistry of the actors and the great writing there’s no way you don’t fall in love with these characters. 10 seasons of pure joy.
Lindsay M.
Hayden, AL
I have been watching this show since it originally premiered. I have seen the entire series at least 20 times and I’m currently watching it again. The characters are hilarious and even though I know it word for word I still laughs at every joke!
Kelsie C.
Frederickson
I remember watching this show growing up and LOVING it and not much has changed. I even got my husband hooked and we binge watched all of the seasons. I can rewatch over and over again and never get tired of it. It’s an iconic show for a good reason.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
I love friends my top show its hilarous the cast is just ment to be friends my favorite acter in freinds is pheobe shes beautiful funny and she kind of remind me of barbie. I really love this show its #1
Haley R.
I love this show more than life itself. I think I can recite every line from every episode at this point. Good clean comedy, not like the dirty/raunchy comedy of today. If you haven't seen all 10 seasons... what are you waiting for?!
Monica C.
Provo, UT
This is one of my favorite comedy shows. This series is very funny, it does not compare with any other series because "friends” was unique and original. All the characters I liked, I think they fit all as well as their respective sentimental relationships in the show.
Janisa Q.
My husband had to cut me off from rewatching this series over and over. It’s just too good. It’s funny but can be serious in some episodes. There’s enough drama but not too much that it’s annoying. Its my go to when I’m sick or in a bad mood.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?