- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
I love watching Friends! They are so funny and great to watch. Their acting is fantastic!!!! I love Rachael .. Joey is very funny! I can rewatch this TV show and it will never gets boring. I'm always laughing when I'm watching this.
FRIENDS IS A CLASSIC! This show is one of the shows that you watch every episode 4 times and you life at every single joke! The show features relatable characters and scenarios! If you haven't watched it yet you need to get to work!
Friends and Seinfeld was the staple of my childhood. When it was my parents time to watch TV I sat through it, at first grudgingly, and then it really grew on me. Bought my boyfriend Seinfeld for Christmas and he got me Friends. Love the show and all the characters, although the bf doesn't like Phibi. I never understood... <3
Friends is my guilty pleasure. I binge watch this on Netflix from start to finish at least once every other month. I grew up watching this. The characters feel like family. I highly recommend this if you're into fun loving, silly, lighthearted shows, this one's for you.
I love TV shoes that you can not only binge watch, but you can also invest yourself in the show & the characters. This show is one of those. I can't get enough of it. Definitely a must watch show. Highly recommended. #illbethere4u
The very first series I remember being really into as a teenager. I loved the laughter the tears and then when Monica ended up with chandler and had a baby was the best way only if race and toss would have worked it out for emma.
I love Friends!! Watch this every single night when it comes on Nickelodeon at 11! The humor in this was truly funny and I love all the characters and their witty personalities!! Please make a new reunion season or something!!
I love this show! It's got a great cast and great story lines. This show is timeless and still hilarious. It's the epitome of nineties and early 2000's pop culture. If you haven't seen this show yet, you should give it a chance!
This is my all time favorite comedy sitcom. It really takes me back to the 90s when this show was such a big hit. I feel like they are all my real friends. Every character is different and special and you can really relate to them.
I was super late to the friends bandwagon, I believe it was early last year that I started watching it. What can I say it is a classic show! Great writing, great acting and just the perfect feel good show! It is a must watch!
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos