- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
FRIENDS IS A CLASSIC! This show is one of the shows that you watch every episode 4 times and you life at every single joke! The show features relatable characters and scenarios! If you haven't watched it yet you need to get to work!
Friends was seriously one of the funniest comedies of the 90's. Ten years and a one million dollar pay check later, every episode is now available in a classic box set. Laugh along with Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Ross and of course Chandler as they handle the ups and downs of being 20 something years old in New York City.
I remember this show being in t.v. when I was a pre teen. When this came in late night t.v. I got hooked when I stayed up late nights with my new born. When the whole series was installed on netflix, I binge watched all 10 seasons.
I love watching Friends! They are so funny and great to watch. Their acting is fantastic!!!! I love Rachael .. Joey is very funny! I can rewatch this TV show and it will never gets boring. I'm always laughing when I'm watching this.
Friends and Seinfeld was the staple of my childhood. When it was my parents time to watch TV I sat through it, at first grudgingly, and then it really grew on me. Bought my boyfriend Seinfeld for Christmas and he got me Friends. Love the show and all the characters, although the bf doesn't like Phibi. I never understood... <3
I am so late on this train. About 10 years too late and boy am I mad at myself. This show is so great. Every character is love able and relatable and fleshed out. Even the guest stars have full storylines and back stories. Great show that makes me laugh and cry. Literally. Did you see the Chandler/Monica proposal? Sighhhhhh
I love TV shoes that you can not only binge watch, but you can also invest yourself in the show & the characters. This show is one of those. I can't get enough of it. Definitely a must watch show. Highly recommended. #illbethere4u
Friends is my guilty pleasure. I binge watch this on Netflix from start to finish at least once every other month. I grew up watching this. The characters feel like family. I highly recommend this if you're into fun loving, silly, lighthearted shows, this one's for you.
I have a lot of episodes saved on my tv and I will watch them over and over again because it so funny and I enjoy watching it so much. I love the kk the drama and jokes and they mix them in so well. I would recommend watching it!!
Loved this tv series it was great really disappointed that it's gone. I still rewatch all the Episodes over and over again. Unlike any other tv show out there. I would recommend people to watch if it will literally change your life.
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Who is your favorite couple?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos