BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Paloma M.
Friends is one of the best series out there. It lasted ten years recording it and ten years later it continues transmitting by the channels of television. I am happy every time they are giving a chapter, although I also see them on Netflix. The six main characters are unique and original, each with salient features that make them human beings who make mistakes and successes. I always say, that I would like to have friends like them, they are exceptional and very funny. I love with my heart this series, I am happy life when I do not feel like anything. I recommend it 100%.
Heather D.
So much fun to revisit the comedy series that made many of these guys famous. It's a fun show that's usually safe to watch with the family and tackled issues before their time.
Jasmine S.
Columbus, OH
Honestly this show has been in my life since a young age. It truly captures your heart and keeps you wanting more. It was always a struggle for me to chose to watch something else other than Friends. The actors in this series will always have a special part of me and I will always remember their stories and want more of it to come on television.
Katie S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I remember watching Friends on TV back when new shows were still every week. I've seen tons of episodes, but never in order. So when it came out on Netflix, I binged and finished the whole show in a month. I have never loved a show's sarcastic humor and awesome cast. You just want to be in the New York flat with them. I absolutely love this show.
Leah D.
Monaca, PA
I have every season of friends and have watched every episode at least 10 times! I absolutely love this show and the comedic relief that it provides! The characters and actors are wonderful and the writers continued to develop them throughout all 10 seasons of the series! I still cry every time i watch the last episode! So sad that it is over.
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
The best show of all time. I have every single
Episode and for about 5 years I couldn't fall asleep at night without watching them. This show is such a great pick me up too! Great actors!! I can prob recite all
Of the episodes and still
Not sick of the show
Lisa M.
Chicopee, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE Friends. My favorite is the relationship between Joey and Chandler. I prefer the older episodes, when Chandler and Monica finally get together. I am so happy they added to Netflix because I can watch reruns all day of this show.
Krys R.
Hysterical is an understatement! The journey between the cast becomes one you can help but become addicted to and engulfed in. The real life situations are heart felt and emotional but the humor lends to laughter and brings about a special bond between viewer and cast.
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
One of my favorite shows! I was so happy when every season came out on Netflix because I just binged watch it. Its a great show about a group of friends living in New York. I love it because it's good clean humor. I would definitely recommend.
Victoria A.
This series truly has stood the test of time. Even though I've seen all the episodes, I can always catch a re-run that has me laughing like it's the first time I'm seeing it all over again. There's definitely something in this show for everyone!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!