BY FRIENDS #2 in TV

Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was born in '93 so I never got to watch it, if I did get to watch some of it while I was younger I didn't understand it. I just watched the full season and it was perfect, amazing, superb. Everything you could want in a TV show and more. The characters are so funny and realistic you actually get attached to them. I honestly wished this show never ended. I hope they have a reunion!
hannah o.
Dublin, CA
This show is amazing, if you haven't seen it before you should start watching now. The plot is always fresh and the actors always perform. At first I thought this show would not be for me but after the first few episodes I figured out that it was a must watch.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I never watched this show while it was airing, but recently my husband and I watched it together on Netflix. This show was one of his favorites growing up and I really loved this show. Finally all of those Friends jokes he's been telling for years make sense to me! It's such a fun loving, great show about a group of friends and how their lives change over 10 years.
Janelly A.
I may biased because this is my all-time favorite TV show.
But it does say a lot about a show that went on the air for 10 seasons and a decade later is still being played regularly on different channels.
It's universally known and loved. The characters recognizable and merchandise still thriving. The writing is superb; Hilarious, touching, relatable and memorable.
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you've watched friends, you've probably watched EVERY EPISODE. there's no way you didn't like this show. These characters became my family for years, and I'll still quite lines from the show! Chandler and Monica will always be one of my favorite couples!
Ashley S.
If you got my title, we should be new best friends. I love this show so much. Grew up watching it and have watched it for a while on DVD. I watched the entire series in a couple of weeks and have been watching it since.
I love the behind the scenes features, jokes, and drama this series offers.
If you're looking for something funny, this is the show for you!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My all time favorite show. I've seen this show literally 20 times through, I'm a friend's junkie!!! Each actor fits their character so well, I can't imagine another actor in their place. It is written so well, and I honestly could never get tired of this show.
Wendy B.
Elk Grove, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is perpetually on in my house! My sister in law is a HUGE fan! I've seen all the episodes at one point or another, but I've fallen in LOVE with the show all over again. I notice new things every time, and find new things to love about every character
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This series is everything !! I remember my parents weren't interested in it but I put it on anyways. Then came the laughter and that was it, everyday our family was watching this show together. They don't make shows like this anymore. I hope the movie is true !!!!
Jen S.
Saint Louis, MO
I can honestly say I've watched this show AT LEAST 5 times all the way through. I have a Chandler Bing sticker on my laptop...I wish I was kidding. The writing, the characters, everything about it is just so fantastic. I still watch it some nights before I go to bed.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!