BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Cassandra D.
I didn't want to like this show...mostly because everyone else loved it, but I absolutely love it. It's so funny, perfect to have on in the background or as your focus, super similar to the friend sitcoms of today, although a little less raunchy because of it being made in the 90s. I've been watching for less than a month and I'm almost done!
Michelle S.
Perry
This TV show is definitely a classic!   I have seen every episode multiple times.  I was sad when it ended, but will still find myself watching reruns.  It is so hard to pick a favorite episode!  I love all of them!!  And I would highly recommend this series to anyone - it's funny and relatable.
Kathryn M.
Chesapeake, VA
PIVOT! PIVOT! PIVOT! SHUT UP! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!! Is this show similar to other shows on now? No....well, maybe the newer episodes of Will & Grace can take that spot. I can't just talk about one favorite scene, because the whole series is my favorite. I only hang out with people that understand my FRIENDS references...lol
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show! I grew up watching friends with my mom and now I have the opportunity of watching it with my own kids! It's a good show! Deffinately a must watch if you all have never seen it before.
Jacquelyn K.
I’ll be there for you 🎶 I grew up with this show and continue watching it now as an adult since I actually understand the humor now lol! Great cast and lots of laughs, the reruns never get old! If for some crazy reason you have never seen this show do yourself a favor and go buy the whole series, you will love it!!
ashlee w.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Am I the only person who can't stand this show? The characters are so awkward, and just aren't relatable to me whatsoever. I've tried numerous times to enjoy this, but just couldn't stomach it. It's not a very inclusive show either. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless they wanted to pull their hair out.
Courtney P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my all time favorite shows. Very clever one-liners that have stood the test of the past several decades. I love that there’s a plot line through the whole 10 seasons, but I can pick up anywhere.

I used to have all 10 seasons on dvd. Putting them on Netflix is great, but a lot of cute scenes are cut.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love this show. To be honest I never really watched it much when it was on air but when it finally came to Netflix I figured why not, I had nothing else to watch and there were so many seasons. Why I never watched this sooner indoor know but if you haven’t you have to watch. I live by this show.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I’m a big fan of binge watching shows that I loved watching while I was growing up. This is one of my all time favorite shows. The characters and the stories are entertaining well written and well acted. It’s a show a enjoy watching again and again.
Candace B.
Salem, MA
Such a good show. So heartwarming and a great series to binge watch. You’ll understand so many more pop culture references and have some belly hurting laughs in the process.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!