BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Bridget D.
Maywood, IL
Friends is a great TV show for those lazy days when you don't want to do anything but lay down and cuddle. It's one of my favorite sitcoms. You can watch this series over and over and over and still laugh at the same joke just because it's that funny. 10/10
hannah o.
Dublin, CA
This show is amazing, if you haven't seen it before you should start watching now. The plot is always fresh and the actors always perform. At first I thought this show would not be for me but after the first few episodes I figured out that it was a must watch.
Amy S.
Des Moines, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I admittedly have no critical eye when it comes to Friends. I loved it so much as a pre-teen that my affection gets in the way. But I can say with reasonable confidence that, in the early seasons at least, the show was really funny and the cast was charming.
Wendy B.
Elk Grove, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is perpetually on in my house! My sister in law is a HUGE fan! I've seen all the episodes at one point or another, but I've fallen in LOVE with the show all over again. I notice new things every time, and find new things to love about every character
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My all time favorite show. I've seen this show literally 20 times through, I'm a friend's junkie!!! Each actor fits their character so well, I can't imagine another actor in their place. It is written so well, and I honestly could never get tired of this show.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show so much. Of course there aren't new episodes so I have seen the re runs a million gazillion times! I remember crying the day of the last episode. I'm pretty sure I was in middle school so I'm not sure why I was crying or why I was even watching the show, but I know that I have ALWAYS loved me some Jen Aniston and Ross.... but I honestly love them all!
Ashley S.
If you got my title, we should be new best friends. I love this show so much. Grew up watching it and have watched it for a while on DVD. I watched the entire series in a couple of weeks and have been watching it since.
I love the behind the scenes features, jokes, and drama this series offers.
If you're looking for something funny, this is the show for you!
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I never watched this show while it was airing, but recently my husband and I watched it together on Netflix. This show was one of his favorites growing up and I really loved this show. Finally all of those Friends jokes he's been telling for years make sense to me! It's such a fun loving, great show about a group of friends and how their lives change over 10 years.
Jazmine G.
My all time favorite show EVER EVER. It's so great, a lot of people say they don't get the humor in it and that they don't think it's funny but I think it's because they haven't given it a chance. My dad always used to say friends was a boring show but now he loves it because it turns out he never really watched a full episode before. It's amazing. Just watch it.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Friends is one of my all time favorite shows to watch to this day! Joey and how he says "How you doin" is my favorite saying! In my opinion, this show is not similar to other shows because there bonds of an actual friendship is what makes this show so special!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?