- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
This is at the top of my all time favorite shows. They did such a great job with the characters. I would have to say I am a mix between Rachael and Phoebe, but I love all the characters. I have literally watched every episode multiple times and will continue to do so.
Ugh this show is so overrated and annoying to me personally! I hate saying it but the only good thing to come from this show was Jenifer Anistons 'Rachel' haircut lol if you like average bland mediocre shows then you'll love this.. Otherwise AVOID!
I wasn't a fan of Friends when the series was originally on television. I thought at the time that it was a bit too risqué. But with the crap on television today, this show is actually more conservative. I enjoy watching the late night reruns when I can't sleep at night.
I can watch this show over and over again and it is still as funny as the first time. I can either watch it on DVD, on TV at night, or even Netflix. My husband will even it watch it with me and it makes us both laugh. So glad it lasted for as many seasons as it did.
One of the best shows to ever be on television. I love every character and even though I've seen every episode, multiple times, I still get pulled in. If you haven't seen this show, you have obviously been living under a rock and need to get to a TV. It is timeless.
I have every episode. I still watch these DVDs constantly. This show is so freaking hilarious . There are so many hysterical moments , I could never choose my top favorites. Iconc, superbly acted, and cult classic show!!! I will always come back to see my Friends ...
I think I have seen this series probably 7 times from beginning to end. I'm such a huge fan and their humor is absolutely priceless. It's definitely a classic and every time I feel like I need a laugh I put this on. If you have Netflix they have all the seasons on there!
Favorite sit com of all time! The characters are just like people I know in real life, and the story lines are funny, challenging, and confront real topics that we all deal with in day to day life. I could fall asleep to this show any night - it's just comforting.
This is my favorite show...even though I was super young when it was actually on TV, my fiance' and I got hooked and now own all of the seasons. We have seen every episode multiple times and still laugh our heads off when Joey or Chandler engage in their crazy shenanigans or Phoebe does something silly. Take the time to watch all of the episodes! You won't regret it
I didn't watch friends until about ten years after it ended. I watched every season in the span of one month. I related to every character at one time or another. Gunther may have been my favorite. He was pretty creepy. The Rachel/Ross relationship was excellent!
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Who is your favorite couple?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos