BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Katie F.
Holt, MI
This is at the top of my all time favorite shows. They did such a great job with the characters. I would have to say I am a mix between Rachael and Phoebe, but I love all the characters. I have literally watched every episode multiple times and will continue to do so.
Lindsey L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ugh this show is so overrated and annoying to me personally! I hate saying it but the only good thing to come from this show was Jenifer Anistons 'Rachel' haircut lol if you like average bland mediocre shows then you'll love this.. Otherwise AVOID!
Carrie Ann C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I wasn't a fan of Friends when the series was originally on television. I thought at the time that it was a bit too risqué. But with the crap on television today, this show is actually more conservative. I enjoy watching the late night reruns when I can't sleep at night.
Tiffanie P.
Klamath Falls , OR
I can watch this show over and over again and it is still as funny as the first time. I can either watch it on DVD, on TV at night, or even Netflix. My husband will even it watch it with me and it makes us both laugh. So glad it lasted for as many seasons as it did.
Kristine P.
Lafayette, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the best shows to ever be on television. I love every character and even though I've seen every episode, multiple times, I still get pulled in. If you haven't seen this show, you have obviously been living under a rock and need to get to a TV. It is timeless.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I have every episode. I still watch these DVDs constantly. This show is so freaking hilarious . There are so many hysterical moments , I could never choose my top favorites. Iconc, superbly acted, and cult classic show!!! I will always come back to see my Friends ...
Iris B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I think I have seen this series probably 7 times from beginning to end. I'm such a huge fan and their humor is absolutely priceless. It's definitely a classic and every time I feel like I need a laugh I put this on. If you have Netflix they have all the seasons on there!
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Favorite sit com of all time! The characters are just like people I know in real life, and the story lines are funny, challenging, and confront real topics that we all deal with in day to day life. I could fall asleep to this show any night - it's just comforting.
Amanda S.
This is my favorite show...even though I was super young when it was actually on TV, my fiance' and I got hooked and now own all of the seasons. We have seen every episode multiple times and still laugh our heads off when Joey or Chandler engage in their crazy shenanigans or Phoebe does something silly. Take the time to watch all of the episodes! You won't regret it
Ali Y.
I didn't watch friends until about ten years after it ended. I watched every season in the span of one month. I related to every character at one time or another. Gunther may have been my favorite. He was pretty creepy. The Rachel/Ross relationship was excellent!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?