- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
I was highly addicted to this show if you didn't know if Ross and Rachel were together or not at school you were out of the loop and if you know anything about this show you know how often that relationship status changed. I loved all of them it made me laugh and I hated when it came to an end. I still watch reruns on TV all the time. I don't see how anyone could hate this show or not fine it funny.
Such a classic show! Maybe it's not as crazy or innovative as TV shows today, but I love it all the same. I've for sure watched every episode all the way through and most of them more than once. It's great to watch during school since the episodes are so short they can't keep me busy for too long!
"Friends" stands as a reminder of what once was the cultural juggernaut that was major network sitcoms at their peak. It is truly one of the last few shows that caused everyone to commune around the water cooler the morning after each new episode. Even better, "Friends" transitioned faultlessly into syndication and finally the binge-era. There is never a bad time to catch it on TBS or Netflix.
I would give 6 stars! Funny thing I never wanted to watch it before, but last year I decided it was time to try friends, and I blame myself for not doing it before ! I simply love this show and actually it made me don't like other comedy shows. I basically watch it everyday again!
Wow... no words can describe how much Friends taught us about friendship and love and roommates and living in The City! When I knew the show was ending I knew I'll always have re-runs, but I also realized that there will be no more following up with what these 6 friends are going through. Happy and sad, I know all good things come to an end. So do GREAT things - thanks for the best, Friends.
My bedtime routine wouldn't be complete without turning Friends on... I've probably seen the entire series 20 times over and it never gets old!!! It's friendly enough that if my kids lay down with me, I don't have to worry too much about the content type and we can all laugh at Chandler and his silly sense of humor... I really wish they'd do a reunion show! I absolutely love this series!!
Even though I own the whole series on DVD, I am halfway through watching the series for the third time in the last two months on Netflix. I am absolutely obsessed, the jokes never get old. The final episode always gets me though. If you haven't seen this yet, you need to get on it.
Best show ever! It makes me sad they will not consider a reunion show, as this was a great show! I have watched these in college and again with my husband once it was off air. I also can watch episodes that air on t.v at times as well. The show makes you laugh and cry and you really fall in love with the characters. Everyone knows about Rachel and Ross and love Joey! Miss this show!
Such a classic show. My husband and I rewatched all of the episodes this year and enjoyed them as much as the first time we watched them. The show is just hilarious and uses conflict humor wisely, never taking conflict humor too far to the cringe-worthy level, which I hate.
This show was amazing and still is. ive seen every episode at least 6 times and i laugh just as hard every time! It's perfect! literally my favorite show ever. It always puts me in a good mood when I need a pick me up! It's definitely a must watch show
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos