BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• Can I BE wearing any more clothes? Like if you get it!10 Answers
  • It would be interesting to get a new season more modern4 Answers
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
I was highly addicted to this show if you didn't know if Ross and Rachel were together or not at school you were out of the loop and if you know anything about this show you know how often that relationship status changed. I loved all of them it made me laugh and I hated when it came to an end. I still watch reruns on TV all the time. I don't see how anyone could hate this show or not fine it funny.
Louisa S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My favorite show!! Always puts me in the best mood and just makes me laugh! So happy it still shows re runs till this day! After finishing all episodes in all seasons, it's my nightly scheduled watch after work! I've watched all the episodes so many times but I'll never get tired of them!
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Friends is my go to show when I need a quick pick me up during a study break. Regardless of how many times I've seen an episode, I also catch myself laughing at each one. Friends is a classic for a reason and it's definitely worth checking out if you haven't watched the whole series!
Savannah G.
I have not been a lifelong fan. The show first aired when I was two and I never saw a single, full episode until they started showing reruns on Nick@Nite in 2011. I am SO glad they did. I am in love with this show! Since 2011 I have seen every epsode at least twice, but most likely more. Such humorus but beartfelt characters trying to get through life with the help of their friends. What's not to love?
Jessica K.
Metairie, LA
This is my favorite series ever! I grew up with the show on TV but I didn't really start watching it until college. It's been on air forever and I really think that speaks for the show. The actors are all really great. Each person's personality totally comes out in the series and it's a lot of fun to watch. I'll watch old reruns or get out my dvd set and binge watch them still. I love this series!
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the best TV sitcoms of all times. What started out as a simple show about 20 something friends trying to figure out life became a cultural icon full of tons of memorable and highly quotable moments. The cast of characters became so well developed that as many stated they felt like 'your friends' or people you actually knew. The show was such a hit for so long they ended up with tons of great regulars and guest stars. Definitely required viewing for any TV fan especially those who love sitcoms. Plus it's great for watching again and again.
Margarita R.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Wow... no words can describe how much Friends taught us about friendship and love and roommates and living in The City! When I knew the show was ending I knew I'll always have re-runs, but I also realized that there will be no more following up with what these 6 friends are going through. Happy and sad, I know all good things come to an end. So do GREAT things - thanks for the best, Friends.
Alaina W.
Such a classic show! Maybe it's not as crazy or innovative as TV shows today, but I love it all the same. I've for sure watched every episode all the way through and most of them more than once. It's great to watch during school since the episodes are so short they can't keep me busy for too long!
Scott C.
Woonsocket, RI
"Friends" stands as a reminder of what once was the cultural juggernaut that was major network sitcoms at their peak. It is truly one of the last few shows that caused everyone to commune around the water cooler the morning after each new episode. Even better, "Friends" transitioned faultlessly into syndication and finally the binge-era. There is never a bad time to catch it on TBS or Netflix.
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I would give 6 stars! Funny thing I never wanted to watch it before, but last year I decided it was time to try friends, and I blame myself for not doing it before ! I simply love this show and actually it made me don't like other comedy shows. I basically watch it everyday again!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!