BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Mansoor S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Definitely one of my favorite shows of all time. Each character has a unique niche in the 90's New York environment, and they fill their roles perfectly. Phoebe and Joey will make you laugh, Ross and Rachel will make you cry, and Chandler and Monica will make you... well, something else you'll really like. I recommend this show for anybody, ever. This is no ordinary sitcom. This is the depiction of six friends and how their lives connect and affect each other.
Megan M.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am still watching reruns of this show. FRIENDS is an amazing show. It covers a little bit of every kind of friend situation. You are bound to be mad, scared, sad, and laughing until your stomach muscles hurt. You will feel like you know each and every individual person in the show and you will have some kind of an attachment.
Lauren W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best. Show. Of. All. Times. It is relevant for all different generations to relate to! Absolutely hilarious, and a classic to say the least! I have seen every single episode multiple times, and I still find myself sitting down and getting sucked into watching marathons whenever I see this show on TV! I wish it never had to end!!!
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Make it into a drinking game ! Friends is hands down the most American urban family show of our time . I have seen every episode and I love it so much . I love it when Monica and Rachel have to make out with each other in order to keep their apartment that they lost in a bet . It was the only way Joey and chandler would let them keep it
Lillian V.
The show is a great experience for everyone, its sense of comedy is well written and will make anyone laugh. What makes the series so great is the cast, every character is unique and develops throughout the show. The relationship between each character is beautifully shown and you can see how everyone truly cares for one another. The show is a classic and owning the complete series is a great way to watch Friends whether it is for the first time or more.
Meghan M.
I have every season of this show on DVD and I have loved watching the reruns on Nick At Nite lately. I feel like I got to know the characters as my own friends, in a way, watching the show for so many years. The episodes honestly never get old (although sometimes the technology is good for a laugh, 20 years later). It never fails to make me laugh. I love that the show has a heart to it amidst all the jokes and that it's never sarcastic or mean spirited.
Noelle L.
Lindenhurst, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm not sure if there is anything I can say about friends that hasn't been said before. This is by far the best sitcom out there. The show gets you emotionally invested and it's almost as if they are your friends too. I recommend this to everyone and I'm sorry if you haven't already watched it before but it really is amazing.
Kady E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I just watched Friends in order for the first time and really enjoyed it. I am not a huge comedy fan, but Friends had a great combination of drama and comedy. It was easy to get emotionally involved in the friendships and relationships with the characters. I think it really did show a group that everyone wanted to be apart of.
Terra F.
Philadelphia, PA
It doesn't matter how old you are, you will fall in love with all of the main characters and can relate to their everyday struggles. This is currently on Netflix for those of you who have it (and I'm sure it's somewhere on the internet for those of you that don't) so there's no excuse for missing out on this classic!
Rebecca K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is probably the best sitcom there ever was. Every character is perfectly developed, and each actor made those characters iconic. This show was such a huge part of pop culture in the 90s! Every now and then I start watching the series from the beginning again and it's like watching it for the first time, it's hilarious.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!