BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Diana H.
Bedford, TX
I really liked Friends but I really hated half of the nonsense they did. Ross is the worst and he and Rachel were not a good match, also the never brought the children into the show... Pheobe was too crazy for me, and they dumbed Joey down to the point that it got annoying, like he was okay in the beginning. You have to love them though bc its just friends.
Also, I'm a Monica.
Tiffany W.
Bossier City, LA
This is literally the best show that has ever been created. The reason people still watch it even though it was created several years ago is because everyone can relate to at least one of the characters. It's witty and funny, but it also tackles a lot of real issues like not being able to have children, cheating, problems with family, career issues, and so much more. Even though I've seen every episode multiple times, I still watch it and love it. I can't even choose a favorite character because I love them all so much.
Channing L.
Louisville, KY
6 Friends learning to navigate their post collegiate years, relationships and careers in this smart, funny era-defining sitcom. A cultural landmark, Friends achieved unprecedented success and viewing numbers that television may never seen again. Emmy award winning and impeccably cast, this show paved the way for later ensemble comedies like How I Met Your Mother and New Girl.
Ani D.
Indian Beach , NC
Friends is one of my all-time favorite TV shows. Every episode shows some truth about adulthood, relationships, love, friendship, and life. Every time I get mad at my husband, I point him to a specific episode that explains exactly why I'm upset, then he gets it! It's rare to find a show that's both funny and actually demonstrates real life. A timeless classic for sure!
Lada M.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this show! I watched it when I was younger and fell in love. I got the dvd box set for christmas one year and just watched all the episodes back to back straight for about a week and a half.. the show is just that awesome! A comment on here mentioned how you cant miss an episode, you have to watch them all and that is definitely true. Once the box set was available in blue ray, I upgraded to that. It's a show that doesn't get old no matter how many times I watch it over and over again.
Tania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite shows of all time! I laughed, cried and became extremely familiar with the cast! I loved all of the characters equally! I binge watched the entire show and it was so worth it! In the end I was actually pretty sad that it was over. Every episode is as interesting as the next. Definitely recommend.. Especially if you're looking for a good laugh.
Hannah H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'VE WATCHED ALL SEASONS TWICE. Chandler Bing is comedic genius. Whoever thought of this amazingly hilarious character and wrote for him, I applaud them. This show overall puts you through a roller coaster of emotions. I rarely cry because of a show or movie but this one brings me to tears every time whether it be from laughter or something heart breaking.
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Truly stands the test of time! Absolutely hilarious, iconic moments, and worth a watch. The ross/rachel storyline is boring and played out, but otherwise, it's perfect. The relationships are real and they make fun of some of the stuff they do to make it easier to translate to TV (like them only hanging with each other and affording amazing apartments on little to no money)
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I watch this all the time. I've seen it over and over. I really hope they come up with a friends reunion season. That would be so awesome. The story line is a little wacky here and there , but I love that they take care of each other no matter what. Joey is so funny and my favorite is when Rachel and Ross finally realize they are meant for each other
Kathleen V.
Sacramento , CA
I watched every season more than five time already. It's so uplifting and funny! The actors are phenomenal! Every episode always have me either laughing, smiling, or crying! I would recommend to anyone because this show is literally one of the greatest. There are lessons you learn from watching this show. I have never regret watching this show ever.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!