BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Grace C.
Seattle , WA
There are literally no bad things about friends. There's so many pop culture references from this series. It's the best. I literally have to make one friends reference every day.
Karla H.
I have literally seen this show 3 times. All of the seasons3 times. I watched the entire thing over and over again because that is just how good of a show this is. It is so entertaining and I love how the characters act with each other.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Such a classic, fun show! All the characters are so funny, and the plot never gets boring. It definitely reminds me of me and my close group of friends from college. Love it!
Alexia S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
ONE OF THE BEST TV SHOWS EVERRRRRRRR. I grew up watchinh Friends and I STILL watch Friends everyday! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Joey and Phoebe. When you're feeling eh, those two characters will make your day. They are so funny! Joey's "how you doin?" is iconic. The whole gang just gets along so well, making the show so enjoyable! I seriously know EVERY episode and can tell you the entire story, including Ross' crazy love life! Amazing show. Friends and That 70s Show are my all time fav. I'd recommend!!!
Samantha M.
If you haven't watched this show go do it. right now. like it is a must for everyone and is a true feel good show with an adorable cast that i will forever feel attached to.
divya m.
Its my all time favourite tv show.I can never get enough of it .Its so much fun to watch, even if you pick a random episode and watch it. All the characters in the show are very much relatable to our real life.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I remember when Friends was super popular when I was I high school, but for some reason, I just never bothered getting into it; it seemed so boring to me, just another dime-a-dozen comedy show. I got into it recently, and I was so wrong! I totally missed out. This show is super funny, and you really get so connected to the characters and grow attached to them and the story. I'm upset that it's ended! There's comedy, love, romance...everything you could want in a TV show. I definitely recommend giving it a watch!
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Even after watching every episode 67 times, it never gets old. Such a good show no matter what mood you are in. Chandler is most definitely who I am meant to be with.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
FRIENDS, what more is there to say. Best sitcom ever made and still can't find one that even comes close. Have all 10 seasons on DVD, favorite all time episode is Ross in the spray tan booth which also includes Joey and Rachel and all the slapping. It's good for anyone above the age of 13 I would say so family sitcom. I have seen every episode a million times, and if I make a friends reference and someone in my inner circle doesn't get the reference we can't be friends anymore, lol.
Gina J.
Staten Island, NY
One of those shows that will always be relevant! Thanks to Netflix you have the option to binge watch episode after episode, and if you're really trying to be productive, season after season!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!