BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• It would be interesting to get a new season more modern3 Answers
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I remember when Friends was super popular when I was I high school, but for some reason, I just never bothered getting into it; it seemed so boring to me, just another dime-a-dozen comedy show. I got into it recently, and I was so wrong! I totally missed out. This show is super funny, and you really get so connected to the characters and grow attached to them and the story. I'm upset that it's ended! There's comedy, love, romance...everything you could want in a TV show. I definitely recommend giving it a watch!
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Even after watching every episode 67 times, it never gets old. Such a good show no matter what mood you are in. Chandler is most definitely who I am meant to be with.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
FRIENDS, what more is there to say. Best sitcom ever made and still can't find one that even comes close. Have all 10 seasons on DVD, favorite all time episode is Ross in the spray tan booth which also includes Joey and Rachel and all the slapping. It's good for anyone above the age of 13 I would say so family sitcom. I have seen every episode a million times, and if I make a friends reference and someone in my inner circle doesn't get the reference we can't be friends anymore, lol.
Gina J.
Staten island , NY
One of those shows that will always be relevant! Thanks to Netflix you have the option to binge watch episode after episode, and if you're really trying to be productive, season after season!
Elizabeth M.
Hendersonville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is funny and entertaining, but I honestly don't understand the praise surrounding it. Like other sitcoms, the plot is shallow and the characters are pretty dumb and I don't feel an attachment to any of them or care how they end up. The whole fascination with the Ross/Rachel relationship is ridiculous and I find it extremely annoying. But the show is funny, I'll give it that. One of the very few shows that can make me laugh out loud no matter how many times I watch it.
Paige C.
Fountain Vly, CA
I watch this show every night before I go to sleep. The acting, the theme song, the humor...I love absolutely everything about it! I have watched all episodes more times than I can count. My favorite episodes are "The One With The Embroyos" (Season 4, Episode 12), "The One With The Proposal Pt. 2" (Season 6, Episode 24) and ALL of the Thanksgiving episodes. My day isn't complete unless I've watched at least 3 episodes of Friends. My boyfriend knows this very well ;)
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
I feel like I'm the only person who feels like friends isn't AMAZING. It's a good show I like the plot but I didn't find it hilarious or memorable. It's just okay.
Kimberly F.
Thurman, OH
Your jobs a joke, your broke, your love life's D.O.A......even when it hasn't been your month, your week or your year! It's true..friends will always be there for you!
member-8bb42
I love this show. So much, that I've seen every episode. It's different each episode, I would say pretty family friendly, but I don't think any kid would love it. Highly recommend watching if you want a good laugh.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love friends so much and I believe I know every word to every episode of every season except for the last season because I hate watching the last season of shows, because it makes me sad when I know that it is the ending of a great error. I grew up watching friends and when I was younger I never understood the humor behind the many jokes, but it wasn't until I got older when they really became funnier and I was able to appreciate the great jokes and soliloquies that they present it. The cast was amazing the writers were amazing and the set directors were simply phenomenal I really enjoyed the fact of the costume development over time change with the characters grow I love that effect. They continuously make shows just like friends but they will never be a good friends.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?