BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
Best sitcom that has been on tv. I have seen every episode multiple times and own all ten seasons on DVD. My favorite episodes are the ones with just the six of them in a room. The thanksgiving ones come to mind first.
Tracy A.
St Petersburg, FL
I didn't start watching until after the shows were over. I borrowed my brother's complete series since I had seen a rerun or two. After watching those, I had to buy my own to watch again!
Gabriela S.
Center Point, TX
Very funny comedy! The kind you don't get tired of. You can watch it on a good day and on a badly day. This show will make you laugh! The characters are funny and even a bit eccentric !
Stephanie S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I know I'm in the minority here....but I never enjoyed friends. I'm not a huge fan of sitcoms....but I have definitely watched my fair share - Friends just never caught my attention.

Strained love stories with everyone hooking up back and forth and back again, just a little weird for me...and I didn't find the characters as charming as most do.

I watched a good amount of this in one of my first retail jobs. (Always on loop in the break room). So I definitely have absorbed enough Friends' time to make an educated judgement.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show! I grew up watching friends with my mom and now I have the opportunity of watching it with my own kids! It's a good show! Deffinately a must watch if you all have never seen it before.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
Best show ever! "How you doin?" I can honestly say that friends has been there for me through all my moments, picking me up, been quoted at my wedding, and had become a household fave!
Emilie O.
This tv show Is the best ever! I watch this every night and have watched all 10 seasons at least 8 times! It’s teen friendly and a lot like Big Bang Theory and The Office! It’s definitely a must watch!
Courtney S.
I am in love with this show. I have rewatched this show several times. Currently I am on season seven watching it again. Its so funny and the relationship between the actors is great.
Karina L.
Tolleson, AZ
I must be one of the only few people that thinks this show is overhyped, overrated, and not funny at all. I never liked it back in the day and I still can’t sit and watch a full episode.
Jilly F.
Whiting, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was in 8th grade when this show started and I am now 31 years old. My group of friends and I each named ourselves after the characters lol. I was Rachael, but I have grown to be more of a Monica. I have so many memories of this show growing up that it will be a part of me forever, but if you have never seen it I would recommend it. You will laugh and you will cry, and every second that you take out of your life to watch this show will be worth it. I realize that actors need to move on and that this show couldn't be on forever, but I am hoping for a movie someday at least! A lot of the lines are still apart of my life. "How you doin'" "WE WERE ON A BREAK" lol. Seriously if you haven't seen it crawl out of the hole you are in and go to amazon and grab this baby up!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?