- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
I've already watched all the seasons, and is defenetly the best sitcom i ever watched, it has everything i like, drama, comedy and a little bit of suspense, everyone should watch it, you won't regret it.
I was a little skeptical when starting this show because I usually can't stand sit com's due to the laughing track, but I love friends! And who doesn't really? We can all relate to at least one character
As a child I used to watch Friends with my parents at dinner, but as an adult in my mid-twenties I have found a whole new love for the show. The characters are so well developed and easily relatable too, while the flash black to fashion and pop culture is so nostalgic! Did I mention it's on Netflix? It's a binge worthy sitcom to get hooked on!
I love friends. One of my favorite memorable scenes is the “we were on a break” one. I loved Matt LeBlanc in this series. I hated the end though because everyone left. There definitely needs to be a reunion soon’n
The sitcom as one of the best ever in my opinion. It takes me back to my younger years, and every single episode always makes me laugh and smile. I'm honestly not that much of a sitcom lover, but this one is an exception.
Friends was the first ever show that I binge watched all of on Netflix and I love it! Joey is by far my favorite character and the storyline was always so hilarious! I was so sad to reach the end. I recommend.
I enjoy watching Friends. It is a great series :) I enjoy all the episodes. If you like getting connected with characters, then I recommend you watching Friends.
I have watched every episode so many times I've lost count! I absolutely love this show! No matter how many times I've seen an episode, it never fails to make me laugh!
I loved watching friends growing up! It really is a part of my life now, a show I will tell my kids about and share with them when they're old enough! After the show ended it's final season I started picking up the seasons one by one. I purchased them myself or got them as gifts. This way seemed easier to afford, a little here, a little there, a freebe in the form of a gift once in a while. Problem was my siblings were creating their season collections as well and eventually it all got mixed up as to whos was whos and the only thing we could tell is which of the seasons we all owned. I know I lost a lot of my seasons to my siblings and I probably have one or two of theirs but in the end I spent WAY more money buying one season at a time than I would have if I'd have put it all down on the 10 season box set and known for sure that I owned one of every season.
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos