BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• It would be interesting to get a new season more modern4 Answers
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Me and my husband actually enjoy watching friends together even though we watch the episode so many times we still laugh so hard like if it was the first time we've seen it such a good series recommend it to everyone.
Meghan S.
Cuyahoga Falls
BEST. SHOW. EVER. Very relatable and funny. This is my go to show when I am feeling down and need a pick me up. I have watched it through so many times. I just went to a trivia night and won a prize for most 'Friends' knowledge. I always recommend to a friend. It is still currently on Netflix.
Mary M.
Thanks to Netflix, I've watched every single episode in chronological order. It makes me laugh even though I've seen all the episodes before. A great television show.
Katey W.
This Is such a great show! All of the characters are awesome and funny, and the episodes are always hilarious. I could binge watch this for sure. I love it! And the fact that it's not vulgar or explicit makes it even better!
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
This is truly one of those series that makes you feel like you are best friends with the characters! I laughed and cried with them, and i never get tired watching Friends!!
Ali M.
Midland, TX
Single handily one of the best show. If have not watched this show, you have to!!! There are sooo many pop culture references that you are missing out on. PIVOT!!!!
Akhia C.
Krum, TX
Such a great show throughout!! I love all of the characters equally for their differences, except Ross haha
This show could have been a soap opera that lasted for years and years and I would not have been mad!!
Cinthya S.
Los Angeles , CA
The oldest and the most classiest show in the us, I really like absolutely everything about this show because it’s perfect, it’s also it the 90’s in New York and the cast is pretty unique compared to other shows!
Sandy H.
I grew up watching friends, now as an adult I still watch it. One of the best shows that ever happened on TV. I can't tell you how many times I've restarted the show. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll laugh some more.
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
Friends is my all time favorite TV show. I have watched the entire series multiple times and will continue to watch! I love how funny it is, while still being appropriate for all ages. Definitely a must watch!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!