BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Friends is my all time favorite TV show . I grew up watching it and
Every 6 months I rewatch the show from start to finish . So I'm obsessed lol the show is so funny and I love all the characters . It's. A must watch !
Paola T.
Wow this is my favorite tv serie! I watched all seasons and I keep watching them all over again! It so entertaining. The acting is so good. My favorite character id Chandler! Omg he is so sarcastic and funny! I love it!
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVE Friends! I've watched every episode on Netflix a ton of times and I cried during the last episode every time! Ross and Joey were my favorite characters, they were just too funny. Ross was always so sarcastic and dorky.
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
Classic! This is one of the most popular shows from the 90s. I remember watching it as a kid, and I was so excited when it came out on Netflix! The friendships are all so diverse and yet so relatable. My favourite scene is when Joey confesses his love for Rachel - I always wanted them to work out!
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
By far one of my favorite TV sitcoms of all time! The actors are all amazing and the storylines are so comical and entertaining. It was one of the longest television sitcoms as well! All seasons are available on Netflix
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the greatest sitcoms of all time. If only sitcoms were like this today! I own all 10 seasons on DVD and rewatch them frequently. The show is hilarious but can be very serious too. A must watch for everyone.
Jaime N.
Halifax, NS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Just like pizza, I don't trust anyone who says they've never watched or don't like Friends. It is iconic and paved the way for so many enjoyable sitcoms that followed. Plus, can we all just appreciate Jen Aniston's hair??
Ambur H.
Toronto, ON
I will absolutely always love this show! FRIENDS is one of those shows that once you start watching, you just can't stop, and you will, never ever ever forget it! ;D Rachel, Joey, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, and Ross are just the kind of characters that you can't ever forget or let go of!
Lauren B.
Tonbridge, Kent
This show will always 'be there' for me!! I'm in love with every episode of this show and I will never get tired of watching re-run after re-run. One of the best shows ever made, and it's so simple too!
Amanda R.
Paraguaná
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Las serie que nunca pasará de moda, podria verla todos los días como si no hubiese terminado nunca, es de las series que no aburren. Que fue hecha para no perder vigencia. Un CLÁSICO de la televisión.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?