BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Marlena L.
I LOVE this show! I still watch episodes and find them just as hilarious as I did the first time. Although, now that I am older, I understand more of the jokes than I did when I was younger....which makes the show even better! This is definitely a show that you can watch over and over and over again.
The worst thing about this series is that it ended.
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Classic tv, this show never gets old! It's one of those sitcoms you can always come back to and still laugh even if you've already watched it. The cast is amazing and super relatable. If you haven't already checked this show out you definitely should.
KittyKat D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the GOLD standard of comedy television. Every single episode is hilarious and so well written. The cast is top notch and this ensemble can never be duplicated. I literally have re-watched every single episode more times than can be counted.
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
I have seen every single episode of this iconic show! I love all the jokes, fun and great characters who make the show what it is. This show brought so many people together and now continues to do so via the internet and streaming Apps! Amazing!
Carley M.
Everything about it is GOALS! It has every kind of humour included in the writing and the characters are all so relatable! It is so quotable and I can easily rewatch the series over and over. It is an absolute must watch for everyone!
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
my ALL TIME favourite TV Show!!!! I literally watch it every night. I’ve seen every episode but I could watch them 10 more times and still find them just as funny as the first! I’ve watched it when I was younger and still do now!! ❤❤
Melissa C.
This is hands down one of the funniest shows I have ever seen and one of my all time favorite shows. The characters are well developed, the writing is great and the actors are amazing. This is such a funny show, even years after original episodes have aired. A true classic that has made a significant mark on pop culture.
martina p.
santiago, maipu
omg this is my favorite tv show like, i think i've seen all the seasons 7372 times in netflix, i really enjoyed season 1 when marcel did the SAP thing on the tv and after every episode there's a scene in spanish, it's hilarious
Petra G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love love love the series. I'm on season 8 now, and I can watch episodes all over again and I wouldn't get bored. They're funny, characters are likeable, casting is great, and there isn't one boring episode, love them all.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Friends is my all time favorite TV show . I grew up watching it and
Every 6 months I rewatch the show from start to finish . So I'm obsessed lol the show is so funny and I love all the characters . It's. A must watch !
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?