BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Andres G.
Para es la mejor serie de comedia que ha habido y va a haber en todo el mundo. La recomiendo 100%. Eso sí la primera temporada no me llama mucho la atención pero las demás son excelentes.
Reanna K.
Hamilton, ON
I started watching this show about 10 years ago and I bought every single season within a couple of months. If you are in a bad mood and need a pick-me-up, or need a good laugh, take 30 minutes out of your day and watch this show. The characters, the set, everything is gold.
What can I say, this is my moooooost favorite show in the whole wide world. I never get tired of watching the all of its seasons again and again. Since this show aired in the 90's, I don't think kids nowadays will appreciate. But I sooo love it that I can watch it again. and again. and again. :) thumbs up for Chandler, Monica, Rachelle, Ross, Phoebe and Joey! :) and oh, plus Gunter :P
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
The way to describe this show in one word is FUN! Honestly! Every episode is just a crack of laught! The actors play their characters so good! You can watch every episode millions of times and never get bored! And you do not really need to follow the plot line to enjoy it. You can just watch whatever chapter and you will like it either way. It is a classic!
Kaitlyn S.
Arcadia, NS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Happy to see this show up on Netflix. Although it wasn't of much interest to me in my teenage years, when it was airing originally, watching it all the way through as a 20-something adult has certainly made me quite happy! Great evening show before bed, because it's not serious & it doesn't suck you in with crazy plot-lines like some shows. Just a good laugh.
Amanda C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Currently rewatching the series on Netflix and falling in love with it again. I can't help but admire and hope that I will have such a close-knit group of friends like this. Their antics are hilarious and at the end of the day they are best friends who have each other's backs. Such a great series that I am sure will continue to amuse people for many years.
Serena S.
Regina, SK
Never will I ever get tired of watching this show. Always hilarious and never a dull moment, this show will always have your complete attention. Whether it's a heartbreaking moment with Ross & Rachel, or a good old classic Phoebe joke, Friends will make you fall in love with every moment of it. Perfect to watch with friends or even by yourself on a night in.
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Classic tv, this show never gets old! It's one of those sitcoms you can always come back to and still laugh even if you've already watched it. The cast is amazing and super relatable. If you haven't already checked this show out you definitely should.
Marlena L.
I LOVE this show! I still watch episodes and find them just as hilarious as I did the first time. Although, now that I am older, I understand more of the jokes than I did when I was younger....which makes the show even better! This is definitely a show that you can watch over and over and over again.
The worst thing about this series is that it ended.
KittyKat D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the GOLD standard of comedy television. Every single episode is hilarious and so well written. The cast is top notch and this ensemble can never be duplicated. I literally have re-watched every single episode more times than can be counted.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?