BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don't know anyone that doesn't like friends. Watched it for years I can just sit and watch any episode over and over again. It's so funny you get invested with the characters. Watch it all at least 5 times.
Leslie M.
La mejor serie de toda la vida es friends, es una comedia muy divertida, la pudiera ver mil veces todas las temposadas, los actores son excelentes, no pudieron tener un mejor team. La recomiendo muchisimo!!!
Trelawney E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Friends is one of those shows that you can watch over and over and over and never tire of. You can also just watch any episode and not have to worry about it being in order. My friends and roommates almost always have it running in the background. I'm watching it in French to better learn my French as well.

Once you've gotten hooked on Friends, the characters become a part of your life. By the end, you find yourself in complete denial that it's ending because you've been with them for so long. It's great watching the characters change and grow over 10 years and it's heartbreaking when it's over. But you can always start from the beginning again!
Nix B.
Kent , Maidstone
I LOVE FRIENDS!! omg the best show ever. It’s funny it’s original and the cast are so hilarious I’ve binge watched the series over and over ! My favourite scene is Joey getting stuck in the turkey.
Esma H.
There never has been a sitcom that truly pictures life among the singles (twenty-something) as good as this show does. It's not just comedy, it presents the episodes in such a way that one can truly identify with the situations they face so the audience has something to talk about in coffee shops too. The humor is universal. I feel like I'm part of the group every time I watch it because I feel the different emotions they go through. Plus, of course, it is so much fun because it's fast-paced. Every scene and every moment is relative to what is going to happen next so you don't feel like it is dragging you onto nothing. Just like how a sitcom should be. Funny!
Rebeca R.
Criciúma
Seriado que marcou época, e com certeza ainda tem muita gente apaixonada por esse seriado ainda hoje, com sua história entre amigos e muita diversão não tem quem não goste! Recomendo muito!!
Nisha T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The best show ever of all times. It never gets old and no other show is better or funnier than this. Great acting and hilarious no matter how many times u watch this. I watch this all the time.
Kara B.
Keswick, Ontario
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS FROM THE 90'S! When this aired on T.V my mom and I watched every single episode, this was my favorite show for such a long time. Actually, it was from Rachel having Emma that my mom got my youngest sisters name, that's how big of an impact this show had on my family. since it's come on Netflix, I have watched it three times through again, at this point I could probably quote a good chunk of each episode. Hilarious show that knows how to hit you right in the feels at the right moment.
Shakira M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My favorite chapter is when monica and chandler commit, it was the first
chapter I saw and by which I started to see the series from season
1.The season that I have seen most is the fourth season, I find funny,
different I can laugh whenever I see
Patricia M.
This is one of my favorite shows of all time!

My mom watch it! I grown up watch it!

I think all the actors were made for his characters, they´re so well, actualy they can´t separate their carrers of this. The people always remembered.

Is a wonderful history about love, friendship and life, and how you grown up with your friends learning things and get wrong.

My favorite couple was Ross and Rachel, they´re so cute togheter.

But my all time favorite is Phoebe, she´s all that you need for a show, that woman is amazing, strong and super funy, i really can sing: "smelly cat...smelly cat" She rocks!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?