BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

yaneidi s.
me encanto y aun me encanta porque si aun la veo capitulos repetidos igual me siguen haciendo reiir y llorar como no amar una serie tan real de la vida entre amigos buscando exito y viviendo amores y desventuras juntos
Meryem O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Just a classic show that I can watch reruns after reruns and never get tired of them! I've memorized some episodes! My favourite is the thanksgiving trifle episode! Joey is my favourite character! I highly recommend friends!
Steph F.
Vernon, BC
This is probably my favourite TV show of all times. I watch it over and over again on Netflix, amazing actors and such a good vibe of the group. I always laugh, even though I've seen it at least a thousand times. Love Ross & Rachel.
Talita V.
A série foi um marco de sua época e com certeza é uma grande referencia até hoje. Uma comédia maravilhosa que todos acabam se identificando um pouco com as situações dos personagens. Sinto muito falta, recomendo muito!
Noor J.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Friends is simply the best series ever aired. The acting is amazing; after watching a few episodes you stop referring to the actors by their real names altogether, even if they appear in another movie.
Chloe j.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have all the friends on DVD such a big fan my favourite scene is when they go to the beach the live there for a while and it's in the house and it's not like anything else this has me in stitches is a must watch!!!
Kayleigh G.
Freshwater, Isle of Wight
One of my favourite television programmes of all time! It is consistently great throughout each season and it never fails to make me laugh - regardless of how many times I watch it. I highly recommend watching it ❤
Sakshi d.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really wish that I started watching this show earlier. I always told myself that I wouldn't but I couldn't help it. The cast is really nice and really, I love the show. There hasn't been a single episode that didn't make me laugh.
Larissa L.
Toronto, ON
Every time I watch this series I die of laughter. It's one of the few series hat I can keep watching beginning to end and never get old of. The actors are amazing! If you haven't watched friends yet get on it!
Karina H.
London , London
What a great show. I started crying when this show ended. You start to really get to know the characters and their lives. I love every single actor, they did such a good job. Everyone should see this show!!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!