BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
This is one of the best shows that has ever been on TV.  Even my 16 year old son loves it!  I honestly dont know how many times I have watched, it just never gets old!
Cam H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
if you're sick (even if youre not sick) and you need something to do..friends is the answer. It is one of my favorite binge shows because its so relatable and its absolutely hilarious. You end up relating to the characters at one point or another
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Miss Friends!! I have watched every episode.  Loved the actors and actresses.  I absolutely love "Smelly Cat".  Would love to see a reunion episode of Friends!! Love all sitcoms from this era because they were fun and funny!
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watched this show from beginning when it first came out. It's undeniable the best comic of my time. The characters have you hooked so you feel as if you're part of FRIENDS. Its funny, sad and has you laughing the next day. I watch reruns now and it never gets boring.
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
I love this show so much. It never gets old, it never stops being funny, and I have seen all ten seasons more times than I can count. Friends has been a faithful companion through some of the hardest times in my life.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Another great 90's show! My favorite scene is when Phoebe sings Smelly Cat. The actors are great at acting, overall it's a good show. I don't recall watching any shows quite like this one. I totally recommend watching. There are so many seasons!
genesis F.
Really, one of the best shows. I love this show so much. It's great to see the characters change and evolve. I can watch this 100 times and still think this show is awesome.
Mikaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Friends forever. I only watched Friends for the first time a few months ago and it was the best decision ever. It’s such a good show I would love to own the complete series. I think everyone should watch Friends at least once in their lifetime.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
One of the best sitcoms to ever come out!! If mindless television is something you enjoy every now and then you must watch Friends!! I don't believe anything before or after Friends as far as a sitcom can compare. Highly recommend this!!
Bianca M.
El Paso, TX
Honestly probably one of my favorite shows out there. When I was younger I remember scrolling down the channels, and at night I would always see Nickelodeon playing Friends. I remember getting so annoyed by it because I just didn't get any of the jokes back then. At the time I was probably 7-8 years old. However this year I had just finished rewatching probably every single series out there, so I decided to give Friends a try. I fell inlove with it by just watching the first episode. I can relate to some characters and most of the joke's, I kinda forced my sisters to watch it with me and now they love it as well. I am currently on a mission to get my boyfriend to watch it too!
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!