BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Meagan W.
Toronto, ON
Definitely one of my all time favourite shows.
The episodes and seasons never get old, and I find myself rewatching them in order and out of order, and still laughing and smiling just as hard as I did the first time.
You really feel like you know all of the characters, and become immersed in their reality!
Christina A.
Scarborough , ON
Honestly this is literally the best show there is out there it is so light and hilarious i liked to put it on when i am going to sleep but not fully tired. I always recommend this show, even though i don't know anyone who hasn't seen it but everyone loves this show it is a great watch! And the actors are also amazing!
Megan S.
Friends is one of those timeless shows. I watched in its original run as a kid, in reruns through my teens, and now I'm watching it again on netflix along with the "best of friends podcast". The jokes are still as funny as they ever were and I will probably be watching Friends on and off for the rest of my life.
Caitlyn M.
Friends is a to show that will never fail to amuse me and I've watched the complete series many times. The actors are great and it's similar to other TVs programs but in many ways it's better. It's definitely a must watch.
madeline a.
Toronto, ON
I sat down one week in the summer and literally watched every single episode. Like back to back. I couldn't stop. I had watched a few episodes while it was still on in the later seasons when i was younger. But I understand the humour now and watched the story lines evolve from the beginning and i loved it.
Donya R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A classic! You can watch the series over and over and not get tired of it! Every episode and scene is amazing and funny! Till this day nothing has come close to beating this show! Definitely recommend to watch
Naila M.
Friends is a pop-culture classic! It's so versatile and relatable in many ways. The actors are amazing, and the writing it great! Every episode is well made and will definitely give you a few laughs! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good time!
Ju's V.
London
I am yet to find someone who does not like friends. I was highly anticipating the re-union and gutted that it hasn't worked out. However, we still have the witty, smart and countless re-runs, thank god.
Emily M.
Merlin, ON
You have not lived until you've watched friends! I always throw on an episode when I'm cleaning or getting ready for bed! It's hilarious and very relatable! Definitely give it a watch! Such a classic show!
Vanessa S.
Almada, Setúbal
My favourite show!

Comedy, love, life, friendship. It's amazing in every bit.

Joined generations and created some of the amazing actors we see today.

I recommend this to all my friends because the show is so amazing you need to watch at least one episode.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!