- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
Friends is just a classic no matter how old or young you are, it is so relatable and so hilarious that its an easy and enjoyable watch. The storyline is really clever and the actors are amazing! Its on Netflix now which is amazing, when a show has 10 seasons you know it got to be good.
So I've been recently watching the show Jane the Virgin and I can't stop watching it!! Currently on Season Two almost getting close to Season Three and omg who else is loving this show???So I've been recently watching the show Jane the Virgin and I can't stop watching it!! Currently on Season Two almost getting close to Season Three and omg who else is loving this show???
I may be one of the very few people, but I dont really enjoy this TV show. It is funny the first time watching an episode, but they are so overplayed at this point, I'm a little bit sick of them. I can understand why so many people do enjoy it though, there are lots of quirky, fun, quotable moments. Its just not for me :)
An absolute classic. It will always be one of the best comedy tv shows off all time. I can rewatch every episode and never get bored. The pivot scene will always be a great meme. If you haven’t watched it where have you been?
If there is ever a classic, this is it. I grew up watching friends and continue to cycle the seasons on Netflix. This sitcom is jam packed with seasons of a tight nit group of friends as they find love, heartbreak, fights, jobs, job losses, successes, failures, just all around life. It has just enough comedy, romance, conflicts and resolutions to keep you drawn in season after season. I’ve never loved a show more! Friends
One of my all-time favorite shows! So hilarious so perfect. Makes you fall in love with the characters. While it kind of lacks representation, it still made me smile. I'm watching it for the second time now, and you know you only re-watch a 10 season show when it's good!
In all honesty, I think this show is so over-rated. I like it and it's pretty funny, but nearly all of the scenes or story lines rely on a relationship or romance. I like watching this as an easy show though while I'm doing something else or while I'm eating. I also like how the episodes aren't reallyy linked to each other, so you could watch them in any order and it would (for the most part) make sense
I have watched the entire friends box set at least 9 times and I have to say I never ever get bored of it. I can watch the same episodes 50 times and still laugh just as hard as I did the first time. I’m in love with the characters and their storylines, I watch this show all the time and after purchasing every series I am happy to say I can spend the rest of my life watching this show again and again.
Friends are by far one of the best TV Show I have ever watched. It didn't fail to put a big smile on me. In friends, i really like Phoebe and Joey. I especially liked their acting. I would highly recommend you to watch this. Be sure to watch with your family or friends. :)
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite couple?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos