- "I once saw this meme that said " you have probably watched every episode 1000 times but u still laugh at each joke like it was the first time" and that is soooo true!" in 95 reviews
- "My hubby and I can just keep watching these over and over again and we never get sick of them - by the time you get to the end of the last season, you've had enough time to have forgotten some of the stuff from Season 1 again so you can just start all over again." in 57 reviews
- "It made me laugh and cry and eventhough I have seen every episode hundreds of times all those emotions still come up when watching it." in 41 reviews
- "Will always be one of my favorite shows, so much so that I bought the entire series on DVD and have watched them over and over!" in 38 reviews
- "No matter how many times I have watched each and every episode over and over, Friends will always be one of my all time favorite shows." in 36 reviews
I watched this show from beginning when it first came out. It's undeniable the best comic of my time. The characters have you hooked so you feel as if you're part of FRIENDS. Its funny, sad and has you laughing the next day. I watch reruns now and it never gets boring.
Friends forever. I only watched Friends for the first time a few months ago and it was the best decision ever. It’s such a good show I would love to own the complete series. I think everyone should watch Friends at least once in their lifetime.
Really, one of the best shows. I love this show so much. It's great to see the characters change and evolve. I can watch this 100 times and still think this show is awesome.
Honestly probably one of my favorite shows out there. When I was younger I remember scrolling down the channels, and at night I would always see Nickelodeon playing Friends. I remember getting so annoyed by it because I just didn't get any of the jokes back then. At the time I was probably 7-8 years old. However this year I had just finished rewatching probably every single series out there, so I decided to give Friends a try. I fell inlove with it by just watching the first episode. I can relate to some characters and most of the joke's, I kinda forced my sisters to watch it with me and now they love it as well. I am currently on a mission to get my boyfriend to watch it too!
One of the best sitcoms to ever come out!! If mindless television is something you enjoy every now and then you must watch Friends!! I don't believe anything before or after Friends as far as a sitcom can compare. Highly recommend this!!
This was my favorite show back in the day. It was trendy and cool. Everyone wanted to be Friends - like in NYC, drink special coffee drinks in a cool coffee house, dress like that, so many girls in my school got the Rachel hair cut! It was so funny. Good times
I don’t like this show :/ it just didn’t ever interest me. I can’t relate to any of the characters, I don’t like the drama around it. It’s just boring for me. A lot of people like it tho so I guess watch a few episodes and find out.
I love and miss this show every day. It brings back so many hilarious memories and moments. It scums that they canceled it though. This was and still is one of my favorite tv shows in history. If you haven't watched it where have you been!
Whenever I need to laugh I put on Friends. I own all ten seasons and they are also now all available for streaming on Netflix. Watch the episodes in order or jump around. Every show is hilarious but favorite line "we were on a break!"
Friends is a great binge-watching show. It’s funny, entertaining, perfect for relaxing. I really love the sets they use and where the show takes place. The show talks about sex a lot but it’s not detailed or inappropriate so it’s ignorable
Q & A
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Who's your favorite character??
Who's your favorite character?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Who is your favorite couple?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos