BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

• Who likes this TV show?9 Answers
  • Can I BE wearing any more clothes? Like if you get it!10 Answers
  • It would be interesting to get a new season more modern3 Answers
Sunehra T.
This show aired for the first time before I was born and ended before I could learn how to talk. Even today, FRIENDS has left an impact on my like no other. Of course, it’s not educational at all BUT no matter how many times you watch the same season or episode, you never stop laughing, even at the same things. It’s free of serious drama so if you’re looking for some comedy, this is for you!
Jenifer T.
This is one of the favourites shows on TV. The cast is super cool and the content is fresh. It has the power to recapture the magic even today. It is realistic, creative and cool. The chemistry between the cast is genuine and inspiring. It is definitely binge-worthy.
Aureanna B.
St, AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I grew up with the show when I was in school when I was younger and I didn't actually realize how amazing this was until I got into my adult years and rewatched it. Friends is seriously one of the best shows that was ever on TV. The characters were so amazing and it actually taught you some really cool life lessons and I really think that a lot of people strive to have a friend group like the show had. It was such an amazing show and I wish they had never cancel it even though they are quite old now but it was still such a good show.
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
This is a very humorous tv show which shows the struggles of 6 friends currently in their 20s. This basically like a comedy show but has more reality related h=things in there. For example: relationships, romance, etc. It basically plots out each friend's life and what they will be doing in their future!
Lauren W.
Milldale road , Wolverhampton
My absolute childhood! For over 25 years I have watched this before bed every single night without fail, I had all the videos, all the separate dvds and then I got brought them box set, which I’ve just recent rebrought. You could not dislike this series, my all time favourite. Sooooo funny, so upsetting. I just adore every single one of the characters asif they are my own friends. Mrs Chanandler bong ❤️❤️❤️
annie h.
toronto
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Not going to lie, I was not on the friends bandwagon in the beginning because I watched the first episode a few years ago and didn't find it funny, so I gave up on it. However, I needed a sitcom to watch on Netflix and decided to give this another try a couple of years later. It took me almost the entire first season to get into the show, but once I did, I fell in love with the characters and consequently, the show. It really is a timeless show and I highly recommend watching it.
Britt C.
Ontario
One of the best shows ever created,i can watch this show literally a million times and never get sick. I love the humorous antidotes implied throught the show. I loves chandlers sarcasm,monicas ocd & fickleness, ross's need to be right to the point where he puts himself in distrious situations, pheobes innocent but savage mind, joeys empty stomach but full of heart. Whenever im in a bad mood, friends turns it around. I have seen it a thousand times and will see it a thousand more
Amelia G.
Norwich, Norwich
Friends is just a classic no matter how old or young you are, it is so relatable and so hilarious that its an easy and enjoyable watch. The storyline is really clever and the actors are amazing! Its on Netflix now which is amazing, when a show has 10 seasons you know it got to be good.
manar h.
So I've been recently watching the show Jane the Virgin and I can't stop watching it!! Currently on Season Two almost getting close to Season Three and omg who else is loving this show???So I've been recently watching the show Jane the Virgin and I can't stop watching it!! Currently on Season Two almost getting close to Season Three and omg who else is loving this show???
Lauren W.
Bristol
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I may be one of the very few people, but I dont really enjoy this TV show. It is funny the first time watching an episode, but they are so overplayed at this point, I'm a little bit sick of them. I can understand why so many people do enjoy it though, there are lots of quirky, fun, quotable moments. Its just not for me :)
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?