BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Taylor S.
Cumberland, MD
I have watched this show many times throughout my teen years, right now I'm watching it all the way through on Netflix. I love the characters, and every episode is enjoyable to watch.
anna d.
I enjoy reading this magazine to find out who may be coming or leaving the shows and why. I like the in depth stories that they do on different actors and what is going on with them. What is to look forward to in the upcoming weeks of the series. IF you enjoy ABC soaps you should read these.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was a HUGE Friends fan. It was a show based on six friends in their 20’s living in Grenich Village, struggling with day to day responsibilities, relationships and career’s that was filled with humour. I think by far it was THE BEST show in the 90’s. I had the Friends board game Scene It; Friends Edition, and people stopped playing with me because nobody could beat me.
There were so many great episodes from the 10 years they were on the air. Each and every character on the show were hilarious and had their own identity. Every character could be relate-able to every viewer.
I remember getting together with a bunch of my (girl) friends and sipping on some wine and holding a box of tissues when the last show aired.
The show has been off the air for over 10 years and I wish so much that there would be a reunion show, I think it’s about time and any Friends Fan would agree with me I’m sure.
If you have never seen the show, I would recommend watching a few re-runs to see what a great show it was.
#lovefriends
#Yestofriendsreunion

Ria B.
If you never watched this show how are you even surviving ???!!!
Hands down the most AMAZING show ever !!!
You can watch FRIENDS anytime , you don't have to watch it from the starting , but if u do that will be great but honestly if you put up even some random episode it's always gonna make you laugh ♥️♥️
This show is like a therapy when your sad or you feel things aren't going the way you want them to, it takes your mind off all the negative things..
It's the best , pls go watch it !!!
Maryam H.
Dubai, Dubai
5 Star Rating on this show is just not enough for.
I have seen all 10 seasons Probably over 20 times. I can't even choose a favorite scene in this show. Its all so great. I have so much love for each individual character in the show & the actors outside this show.

Definitely a show I would tell my future kids to watch ( A reasonable age that is )
Not just the show itself but the Bloopers. No matter how many times you watch them, it just never gets old. This show will aways & forever have a special place in my heart.
I will always speak about it. There have many so many times that when something happened or I've said something & friends has been my reference Hahaha.

I don't care if this is weird, but this show has actually helped me in so many sad times of my life, especially my break-up.
Thank you F.R.I.E.N.D.S. For Being my #1 favorite show.
Athilah B.
Abu Dhabi, N
One of the greatest classics of all time. This show may have aired many years ago but all the jokes are still relevant and hilarious in present time. It’s one of those rare, timeless senses of humor and you can’t get enough of. The hype around this show is no lie, it’s all true. The great thing about this show is that it has twelve seasons. Downside ? It ends. If you haven’t watched it yet, stop what you’re doing and binge it right now. You’ll thank me later.
Jenna S.
Definitely my favourite show! I’ve watched it so many times I don’t even know the exact number. The ten seasons will make you laugh, cry, think about love, and friendship. Also the acting is amazing, and the characters they portray are hilarious and addicting to watch. If you’ve never watched this series before I highly recommend that you do, you won’t regret it! Definitely binge-worthy
clara g.
Iconic show, iconic characters, iconic quotes .
Even though this is labeled as a comedy show it actually teaches very important lessons .
Friends is that show that, when i'm having a bad day, i simply go and watch a random episode and my day is instantly better . Friends was always there for me *clap clap clap clap* ehe! Of course i recommend it.
Nina C.
Red deer , AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show will forever be my fave. I watch it religiously every night before bed. I laugh at all the jokes like I’m hearing them for the first time. I know most of it by heart now. I will always hope they do one more season as a reunion. I can only imagine what that would look like. If you never saw this, please take time to do so.
rozovy r.
Montréal , QC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Among the most unintentionally funny films of recent vintage, starting with the periodic on-screen appearance of the heroine's Facebook friend count as it spirals downward, which is presented as equivalent to the tragedy of a string of murders.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?