BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Paige H.
Marietta, GA
Love this show! so funny!
Stephanie L.
Farmingville, NY
This show never gets old!
Sarah W.
I. Love. This. Show.
Jennifer P.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Friends is one of my favorite tv shows of all time. It is an absolute classic, and everyone should watch it!! I've watched the whole series through multiple times and it never gets old!
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was a HUGE Friends fan. It was a show based on six friends in their 20’s living in Grenich Village, struggling with day to day responsibilities, relationships and career’s that was filled with humour. I think by far it was THE BEST show in the 90’s. I had the Friends board game Scene It; Friends Edition, and people stopped playing with me because nobody could beat me.
There were so many great episodes from the 10 years they were on the air. Each and every character on the show were hilarious and had their own identity. Every character could be relate-able to every viewer.
I remember getting together with a bunch of my (girl) friends and sipping on some wine and holding a box of tissues when the last show aired.
The show has been off the air for over 10 years and I wish so much that there would be a reunion show, I think it’s about time and any Friends Fan would agree with me I’m sure.
If you have never seen the show, I would recommend watching a few re-runs to see what a great show it was.
#lovefriends
#Yestofriendsreunion

Ria B.
If you never watched this show how are you even surviving ???!!!
Hands down the most AMAZING show ever !!!
You can watch FRIENDS anytime , you don't have to watch it from the starting , but if u do that will be great but honestly if you put up even some random episode it's always gonna make you laugh ♥️♥️
This show is like a therapy when your sad or you feel things aren't going the way you want them to, it takes your mind off all the negative things..
It's the best , pls go watch it !!!
Maryam H.
Dubai, Dubai
5 Star Rating on this show is just not enough for.
I have seen all 10 seasons Probably over 20 times. I can't even choose a favorite scene in this show. Its all so great. I have so much love for each individual character in the show & the actors outside this show.

Definitely a show I would tell my future kids to watch ( A reasonable age that is )
Not just the show itself but the Bloopers. No matter how many times you watch them, it just never gets old. This show will aways & forever have a special place in my heart.
I will always speak about it. There have many so many times that when something happened or I've said something & friends has been my reference Hahaha.

I don't care if this is weird, but this show has actually helped me in so many sad times of my life, especially my break-up.
Thank you F.R.I.E.N.D.S. For Being my #1 favorite show.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?