BY FRIENDS #1 in TV

Erin M.
Toledo, OH
This is a staple to have in any TV collection. Friends will remain one of the greatest TV shows. Every actor plays their character in such a great way. Once you start it, you'll become addicted and will fall in love with it. Start it from the beginning so you don't miss a beat!
Maelan D.
Siloam Spgs, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've always loved this show and will forever love it. It sort of reminds me of Full House or even That 70s Show. My favorite character(s) ever are definitely Chandler and Joey. They both relate to me on a personal and spiritual level. I recommend this show to anyone!
siia N.
What is there to say about Friends? If you love the series but don't yet own it, this is the set to get. It has all ten seasons WITH the extra footage in every episode, and the episodes are in order by season so you can watch the series from pilot to finale. Yes, it is on DVD and yes, it is in the regular TV aspect ratio (not widescreen), but for me, this was an easy trade off for the extra scenes. I could have bought the Bluray set that is in extra clear HD and is also in widescreen, but the Bluray set has the episodes as they originally aired, without the extra scenes. I would have missed out on the extra scenes, some of which contain jokes that are very funny. I previously owned some of the 4-disc season sets, so I'm used to watching the series with the extra bits, and I would very much have missed them. This set also has similar packaging to the individual sets; each season is 4 discs in a plastic case which all fit into the larger cardboard box.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
What could I possibly say about friends that hasn't already been said. Hilarious with characters you grow to love so much. I was late to the friends bandwagon but I am so happy I jumped on. If you're like me and late to the game I highly recommend this Show!
Mary A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can't believe I waited until 2016 to FINALLY watch "Friends"! I am currently on Season 2 on Netflix and I've been in love with the show and all the characters since mid-season #1. The show is hilarious and a classic for its style and genre and I also believe the show was quite ahead of its time making some of the jokes even more hilarious as they are relevant to the present or were proven to be true after the fact. I am a fan of everything about it, especially the theme song, and I feel like to some extent I can relate to some of the situations on the show and that's something nice to feel when tuning in for so many hours at a time 😂 I highly recommend everyone watch this, I promise you'll laugh, cry and fall in love!
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
Funny but cheesy. I love old reruns of Friends, but the acting is really bad. Nonetheless, my husband (who refuses to watch) will hear me laughing loudly from the other room. I love Joey and Phoebe but could definitely live without Ross' Im just saying.
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
A great series that in recent years has once again blown up to astronomical proportions. Definitely the early-00s version of How I Met Your Mother. A great show to have on in the background as you do other things, in my opinion.
Nikki B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love Friends!? The best show about a close-knit group of friends who are always there for each other and really care about one another. It's cutesy, yet real! The acting is really good and even thought it's been on for years it never gets old.
Carolyn H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've always remembered this show whenever I was growing up but never fully understood the jokes or what was going on. But as I got older I started to understand the show, and I have loved it ever since. The series is a must watch because you will fall in love!
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Such a classic. We all love friends. You can almost feel connected to them as if you've known them for years. Great actors, very funny and fun to watch. I enjoy it. I do recommend friends TV show and hope it continues for generation to have a taste of.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Friends' episode?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Who's your favorite character??
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favorite character?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is Joey!
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite couple?